Vote for the future of the PBA - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA has become a criminal conspiracy! Stealing your money and doing what with it? Stacking the Executive Board with highly paid lackeys!!

Demand the books, if they still exist! Compare them to bank and credit card statements, demand the release of who is getting paid and exactly for what!

Cash receipts??????

A lot of money wasted on ass kissers!

What is the Gray Goose Bar?

Also, Cigars and Stone Crabs paid for by the HPOA?

PBA New Direction? Via your rectal cavity?

Vote the entire group out, then fire who you can!
    With Greenwell ( I never did like the guy) going around spewing crazy numbers I was wondering. Doesn’t the PBA have a Treasurer? Who is it and let him provide us with the real numbers because I simply don’t believe Greenwell. And until I hear from the Treasurer I won’t believe it.
    How come none of this was brought out before the election.
    I think it’s rhetoric

Unregistered
    David Jaramillo is going to be detached to PBA full time w a car, credit card and 50,000 stipend. This is the price of the endorsement. Jaramillo and John can man all kinds of shady conspiracies plans, but they are forgetting the members see
    Who is the PBA Treasurer????

Unregistered
    Can ANYONE tell me something Steadman Stahl has done to better the Troops? I read a lot negative ads towards Fat John. But if he got half the shizzle he claims, that’s half more than STEADMAN STAHL has ever gotten. Wake up people! You want a nice guy as your leader, when we get ROD because we didn’t have a body earn Camera on. Huge conspiracy with JP, Stahl and KFR. That sounds like indictments on cops will be coming soon to a theater near or for U! Get ready to all my non white brother & sisters, you want a new Master, get ready to live in the 1940’s again! K-Stahl, K-Greenwell &
    K-Clifton! Sounds like a ton of diversity, NOT!
    They’ve done nothing. Absolutely nothing but be miserable. Misery loves company

Unregistered
    Hey David or Charlie: What is Orlando Sosa going to be arrested for. certainly not for supporting Steadman. Theft maybe. Can you say bye bye pension.
    John won’t let the PBA attorneys represent him because he supports the his and Pablo opponents....he controls who and HOW the attorneys represent members... he ALONE controls their pay and Benifits... ALL the employees are too busy working in Johns campaign!

Unregistered
    When are you guys going to learn? Nothing will change, Rivera will still be in charge no matter what happens. The only way to make change now is by removing the PBA. There are so many cancers within that even if you could remove Rivera, there are so many people waiting in the wings to continue the support for him. Rivera holds a State of Florida Board position. He can choke off the funding from the state and screw you guys either way.

Unregistered

Wink

John won’t let the PBA attorneys represent him because he supports the his and Pablo opponents....he controls who and HOW the attorneys represent members... he ALONE controls their pay and Benifits... ALL the employees are too busy working in Johns campaign!
    Hey anyone know why Orlando Sosa (Team Steadman) is getting arrested for?

Don't forget to join us on November 8th to watch legal argument on why Deadbeat Dad Steadman shouldn't have to pay for his children.

Surprises enroute for Pinocchio Greenwell! Lets see if he does his little sarcastic smirk and penguin laugh when the surprise hits the airwaves.

Unregistered
    Who is the PBA Treasurer????
    finally a great question. who is the treasurer? if all the BS Greenwell is saying is true then either the treasurer is in cahoots or he is incompetent. if neither apply then Greenwell who loves Charlie, is a bold face liar and we need to call it like it is.

Unregistered
    When are you guys going to learn? Nothing will change, Rivera will still be in charge no matter what happens. The only way to make change now is by removing the PBA. There are so many cancers within that even if you could remove Rivera, there are so many people waiting in the wings to continue the support for him. Rivera holds a State of Florida Board position. He can choke off the funding from the state and screw you guys either way.
    He doesn’t have the control there like he does here, Fla PBA by-laws are written in a way that he is not the only person in charge. He doesn’t have time to micro manage both organizations....after Nov 17, we need to make sure he doesn’t do the same there once he has only one organization to run!

Unregistered

Yes sir

He doesn’t have the control there like he does here, Fla PBA by-laws are written in a way that he is not the only person in charge. He doesn’t have time to micro manage both organizations....after Nov 17, we need to make sure he doesn’t do the same there once he has only one organization to run!

VOTE him out!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    artikel bagus
    Hi teman terbaik ini web saya http://sexybokep.com menonton film menyenangkan

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567