Vote for the future of the PBA - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I get the firstration of our money being uded like it had been mentioned de Personal gain!! we need to demand the Books. What te hell is Misc on a receipt for $3400.00??? They do is coverup & Lie! However what I don’t understand. Is why put families in this? What does that say about US if we are in here talking Sh*t about wives & children who really have no hand in thiis. Blame the Pigs that Destroy they Homes, the females that hook up & have kids then get Cush jobs (D.A.R.E./COPS/Lead Attorney or Detached from Communications) There a belief: Out with Old in with New....GET RID OF ALL OF THEM...Start New, Vote for New Change not same ole same Ole! If you can destroy your Home which suppose to be Sacred, What di you think they will continue do to this Organization!! Rivera a Tirant & a Liar who feels like he is a Boss. Blanca a Cheater & Gossip Queen, loyal to JR ( Kevin is in Denial Poot guy), Fauste-Clueless..but a snake, Pablo Lima & Davis...Do Boys & like purchase “Dates”, Steadman-Scared & Likes the Drama but needed to put his pants up a while ago, Deli- The Secret Keeper, Paul- a leech who will do anything to get ahead, Jenkins-Cheater, Liar & Disgrace to those of us who value a good woman, ( his wife Is) , Nikki- Liar and not liked at All because of her Back stabbing at Comm, Stef-a solider for JR & BG.... see the Truth & That why teres too much Drama around them!!! New Blood, all current LE that’s know what we struggle with! This VOTE is more then a Contract it’s Princioled that we want True Representation Of Good Sound People!!
    Definitely mommy issues. Poor baby, one of these tapped your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend. Keep putting on your uniform & lipstick at night when nobody is watching you. One day, you will be a big boy, & go pee pee in the potty all by yourself. Until then, eat your Merida from the bleachers. Vote for Pedro if it helps your for your therapy sessions.

Unregistered

Outrageous!

The PBA has become a criminal conspiracy! Stealing your money and doing what with it? Stacking the Executive Board with highly paid lackeys!!

Demand the books, if they still exist! Compare them to bank and credit card statements, demand the release of who is getting paid and exactly for what!

Cash receipts??????

A lot of money wasted on ass kissers!

What is the Gray Goose Bar?

Also, Cigars and Stone Crabs paid for by the HPOA?

PBA New Direction? Via your rectal cavity?

Vote the entire group out, then fire who you can!

Unregistered
    The PBA has become a criminal conspiracy! Stealing your money and doing what with it? Stacking the Executive Board with highly paid lackeys!!

Demand the books, if they still exist! Compare them to bank and credit card statements, demand the release of who is getting paid and exactly for what!

Cash receipts??????

Can ANYONE tell me something Steadman Stahl has done to better the Troops? I read a lot negative ads towards Fat John. But if he got half the shizzle he claims, that’s half more than STEADMAN STAHL has ever gotten. Wake up people! You want a nice guy as your leader, when we get ROD because we didn’t have a body earn Camera on. Huge conspiracy with JP, Stahl and KFR. That sounds like indictments on cops will be coming soon to a theater near or for U! Get ready to all my non white brother & sisters, you want a new Master, get ready to live in the 1940’s again! K-Stahl, K-Greenwell &
    K-Clifton! Sounds like a ton of diversity, NOT!

Unregistered
    Can ANYONE tell me something Steadman Stahl has done to better the Troops? I read a lot negative ads towards Fat John. But if he got half the shizzle he claims, that’s half more than STEADMAN STAHL has ever gotten. Wake up people! You want a nice guy as your leader, when we get ROD because we didn’t have a body earn Camera on. Huge conspiracy with JP, Stahl and KFR. That sounds like indictments on cops will be coming soon to a theater near or for U! Get ready to all my non white brother & sisters, you want a new Master, get ready to live in the 1940’s again! K-Stahl, K-Greenwell &
    This is a repeat reply post to other threads....did you run out of comments??

Unregistered
    Wow identity politics like Hillary et al. Create fake división since you guys can’t run on results from past 4 years. Remember people John and his merry men conspired to kick out the only correctional officer and black man on executive board since he supports Steadman. John and Blanca also screwed another brother; James Dixon who tried to run 4 years ago but somehow PBA lost his paperwork. So who isn’t diverse?

Unregistered

Thank God!!!

Wow identity politics like Hillary et al. Create fake división since you guys can’t run on results from past 4 years. Remember people John and his merry men conspired to kick out the only correctional officer and black man on executive board since he supports Steadman. John and Blanca also screwed another brother; James Dixon who tried to run 4 years ago but somehow PBA lost his paperwork. So who isn’t diverse?
    Brother, if ever you use a person to prove a point, make sure it's not a worthless piece of dung!!! Really? JD, wow thank God all mighty they lost his paperwork. WOW!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is a repeat reply post to other threads....did you run out of comments??
    Okay here's one. Why was the property that Stinky smelling Stead owned with his felon best friend, in Holmes county seized by the courts???????

We have more if you don't want us to repeat somments. Thanks

Unregistered
    Charlie Nanney= biggest pu$$y ever + he thinks he's better than everyone
    Steadman= played like a fool by Charlie and his girlfriend (or whatever she is these days)+ ungrateful+has low self esteem
    Clifton= a has been useless hypochondriac for a long time
    Delo= a total retard that should be caged up in a zoo
    David Greenwell= as useless tag along as one could find. His little smirks and snickers makes him look like a total fool+ he is probably their biggest coward always bringing his bigger brother and buddies to make sure the little kid doesn't get beat up with words in school
    Robert Davis= and opportunist who is a dumb as a bag of rocks under the sea

Unregistered

Cash receipts??????

Can anyone please tell us what happened to Stinky Steads buddy Orlando Sosa. Why is he getting arrested????? Will he become another convicted felon Stead can buy property with????

Unregistered

Child like

Charlie Nanney= biggest pu$$y ever + he thinks he's better than everyone
    Steadman= played like a fool by Charlie and his girlfriend (or whatever she is these days)+ ungrateful+has low self esteem
    Clifton= a has been useless hypochondriac for a long time
    Delo= a total retard that should be caged up in a zoo
    David Greenwell= as useless tag along as one could find. His little smirks and snickers makes him look like a total fool+ he is probably their biggest coward always bringing his bigger brother and buddies to make sure the little kid doesn't get beat up with words in school
    Robert Davis= and opportunist who is a dumb as a bag of rocks under the sea

Damn Pablo, you again!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast