Vote for the future of the PBA - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Charlie Nanney= biggest pu$$y ever + he thinks he's better than everyone
    Steadman= played like a fool by Charlie and his girlfriend (or whatever she is these days)+ ungrateful+has low self esteem
    Clifton= a has been useless hypochondriac for a long time
    Delo= a total retard that should be caged up in a zoo
    David Greenwell= as useless tag along as one could find. His little smirks and snickers makes him look like a total fool+ he is probably their biggest coward always bringing his bigger brother and buddies to make sure the little kid doesn't get beat up with words in school
    Robert Davis= and opportunist who is a dumb as a bag of rocks under the sea
    These are the same individuals that John has praise and told all the members what a great job they did for the PBA for years...that is until they chose to give the members a choice and supported his opponent...NOW he wants to trash them....he is NOT a leader he is a DICTATOR. He must think he is the “Great & Powerful OZ” and the PBA is his “Emerald City”... time for him to click his red heels and say “there’s no place like home” !

Unregistered
    Charlie Nanney= biggest pu$$y ever + he thinks he's better than everyone
    Steadman= played like a fool by Charlie and his girlfriend (or whatever she is these days)+ ungrateful+has low self esteem
    Clifton= a has been useless hypochondriac for a long time
    Delo= a total retard that should be caged up in a zoo
    David Greenwell= as useless tag along as one could find. His little smirks and snickers makes him look like a total fool+ he is probably their biggest coward always bringing his bigger brother and buddies to make sure the little kid doesn't get beat up with words in school
    Robert Davis= and opportunist who is a dumb as a bag of rocks under the sea
    Chief Charlie Nanney, Steadman Stahl, Mike Clifton, Delo, David Greenwell and Robert Davis are going to send Fat John home forever. We are going to rescue the PBA and bring it back to the members. I will hate to see what will happen to Fat John and *****Pullitas if they ever go into a cage w Delo. Remember in November,*****es.

Unregistered
    Chief Charlie Nanney, Steadman Stahl, Mike Clifton, Delo, David Greenwell and Robert Davis are going to send Fat John home forever. We are going to rescue the PBA and bring it back to the members. I will hate to see what will happen to Fat John and *****Pullitas if they ever go into a cage w Delo. Remember in November,*****es.
    Damn usually anyone who hates Nanney is really anti-cop just because they trash him in voting for Stahl/Greenwell

Unregistered
    Damn usually anyone who hates Nanney is really anti-cop just because they trash him in voting for Stahl/Greenwell
    Not really.,in fact anytime there is anything positive about Nanney on this site is written by Nanney. Self gratification. His IP address has been tagged and we will expose him as he constantly trashes the department and his superiors.

Unregistered
    Why would anyone vote for retirees to the board of director and or family members to serve together is beyond my comprehension. If we are going to bring back the PBA like people say in my opinion we should only vote for active members. I personally would like to see a more diverse group than the one mentioned above. The smart thing to do is to vote for people who are not friends in the executive committee. Like that they will challenge each other. That is why I believe that we should elect John and Greenwell. Checks and balances is what we need now. I believe that if we vote friends into the executive committee nothing is going to change. I will vote for John & Greenwell.

Unregistered
    Greenwell: you and you fag buddies are going down bad. Your lying will be exposed and I will make the motion to expel your coward skinny ass. You have never been a man and it's not something that you can become. Your DNA doesn't allow it. But please join us on November 8th, when Steadman goes to court. Yes court and the media will be there. We can read it in the miami herald " Deadbeat Dad wants to head police union". Maybe they'll discuss when Steadman refused to claims his kids as his so he doesn't have to pay for them. Seems to be a pattern.
    David: maybe you and Delo and Charlie can be the "credible" character references.

Unregistered
    These are the same individuals that John has praise and told all the members what a great job they did for the PBA for years...that is until they chose to give the members a choice and supported his opponent...NOW he wants to trash them....he is NOT a leader he is a DICTATOR. He must think he is the “Great & Powerful OZ” and the PBA is his “Emerald City”... time for him to click his red heels and say “there’s no place like home” !
    Hey David or Charlie: What is Orlando Sosa going to be arrested for. certainly not for supporting Steadman. Theft maybe. Can you say bye bye pension.

Unregistered
    Greenwell: you and you fag buddies are going down bad. Your lying will be exposed and I will make the motion to expel your coward skinny ass. You have never been a man and it's not something that you can become. Your DNA doesn't allow it. But please join us on November 8th, when Steadman goes to court. Yes court and the media will be there. We can read it in the miami herald " Deadbeat Dad wants to head police union". Maybe they'll discuss when Steadman refused to claims his kids as his so he doesn't have to pay for them. Seems to be a pattern.
    David: maybe you and Delo and Charlie can be the "credible" character references.
    Deadbeat Dad??? LOL.... his children live with him full time. Pablo, John and Nikki please have the media go and they will see what stupid a**es you really are ... then they can expose just what you have all been up to.. who knows they may have already been tipped off.

Unregistered
    What little respect I had for John Rivera is now totally GONE. I would have considered hearing what he had to say and what he would do to rebuild this organization, but he chose to embarrass himself and the PBA. John the manner in which you handled yourself in this elections is disgusting. Your so called TEAM is a a disgrace and we can only hope they are removed from the reserve program and disciplined by the department. The Dade County PBA deserves better and so does the Florida PBA.

Unregistered
    Not a chance. Fat John Nanney, Greenwell and Slimy Stinky Steadman call home will send each of you packing. Don't underestimate what type man can do. He may have thought Steadman everything he knows but Johndid di track him everything John knows.
    The KKK will never be permitted back and will never have the chance to almost bankrupt the PBA ever again like Clifton did.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast