"You're going back to patrol" - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that the whole issue started with him getting booted back down to patrol because they figured out he was posting negative things on here so they found another reason to demote him. Anyone heard for sure? I will be sure to only post positive things so I advise others to stop the negative posts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it that the whole issue started with him getting booted back down to patrol because they figured out he was posting negative things on here so they found another reason to demote him. Anyone heard for sure? I will be sure to only post positive things so I advise others to stop the negative posts.
    Years ago the Sheriff in Hillsborough County tried to get IP addresses of posters. He fought it to the 2nd DCA and lost. The judges ruled in our favor without comment which left the sheriff nothing to appeal to the Supreme Court.

Nice try numb nutz🤪

Unregistered
    Years ago the Sheriff in Hillsborough County tried to get IP addresses of posters. He fought it to the 2nd DCA and lost. The judges ruled in our favor without comment which left the sheriff nothing to appeal to the Supreme Court.

Nice try numb nutz🤪
    Post the case and a link to it, or it didn't happen.

Unregistered

Nice try numb nutz🤪
    You’re speaking of the attempt to get the IP addresses in an official way. They got IP addresses through another manner but they couldn’t use the info officially. The knowledge of who was posting was obtained, and those people found their career at a dead end, or they were pounded in IA over something that seemed very minor...and they never knew why. Someone who helped them obtain the IP addresses was promoted and his promotion was one of those head-scratchers that nobody saw coming. Also, for many years, there was a civilian employee who the entire agency hated and nobody could understand how he remained and how he had so much power as a civilian. Think about his IT expertise and how unusual it was back then. Go ahead, keep bad mouthing the agency and the leadership and feeling so untouchable. Or you can be smart and STFU. Even better, you need to be openly supportive of the leadership and the agency.

Unregistered
    That was a long long time ago with a different administration. The new administration would never do something like that. They’re good people who deserve a chance. They’re trying hard to make things better but it takes time to undo all those things. The attacks on here are disgusting and do nothing but make their job harder. By coming here and b!tching constantly and attacking them, you are making things more difficult. So you’re really screwing over the rank and file deputies. All for your selfish and arrogant egotistical desire to destroy the leadership.

Unregistered
    That was a long long time ago with a different administration. The new administration would never do something like that. They’re good people who deserve a chance. They’re trying hard to make things better but it takes time to undo all those things. The attacks on here are disgusting and do nothing but make their job harder. By coming here and b!tching constantly and attacking them, you are making things more difficult. So you’re really screwing over the rank and file deputies. All for your selfish and arrogant egotistical desire to destroy the leadership.
    Trying to make things better huh? Well let's see if the specialty position currently advertised goes to a minority, or to a rank and file deputy. I'm calling it now, it will go to a minority. MARK MY WORDS!

Unregistered
    You guys are delusional. This is right up there with the WTC attack being a false flag and the moon landing being faked. Clearly you have no idea how the internet works.....

Unregistered
    Trying to make things better huh? Well let's see if the specialty position currently advertised goes to a minority, or to a rank and file deputy. I'm calling it now, it will go to a minority. MARK MY WORDS!
    Oh my...are you serious?! That’s the most racist thing I’ve seen on this website and that’s saying LOTS! What if it’s a minority rank and file deputy? That’s not good enough for you?! I apologize to any citizens reading the racism this “person” wrote. The overwhelming vast majority of folks do NOT think like this sick racist.

Unregistered
    Post the case and a link to it, or it didn't happen.
    Well, since you asked so nicely...

Go to https://hover.hillsclerk.com/html/case/caseSearch.html and search for case 05-CA-006571 since I can't deeplink to the case.

For the PCA from the 2nd DCA you can click:

Case Number: 2D06-306

Unregistered
    You’re speaking of the attempt to get the IP addresses in an official way. They got IP addresses through another manner but they couldn’t use the info officially. The knowledge of who was posting was obtained, and those people found their career at a dead end, or they were pounded in IA over something that seemed very minor...and they never knew why. Someone who helped them obtain the IP addresses was promoted and his promotion was one of those head-scratchers that nobody saw coming. Also, for many years, there was a civilian employee who the entire agency hated and nobody could understand how he remained and how he had so much power as a civilian. Think about his IT expertise and how unusual it was back then. Go ahead, keep bad mouthing the agency and the leadership and feeling so untouchable. Or you can be smart and STFU. Even better, you need to be openly supportive of the leadership and the agency.
    Oh god, you think this actually makes you sound like a cop? This is the type of crap some mentally ill civilian beats off to during an episode of CSI. Oh God, I can't stop laughing. Thank you so much, Mr. Crazy Ass STFU Civilian Troll. Even if we had super secret spies working undercover at Spectrum and our ex-CIO was something more than a manager, courts from the county to the Federal level have ruled time and time again that IP addresses alone are not enough to identify someone. For instance, when you run this IP address, you'll find I connected to the free WiFi in your mom's bedroom after I finished ****ing her.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast