Time for a change - Page 260
Page 260 of 264 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seriously??? You need a life if that's what you can turn into ugliness above!
    really???????drugs found on a drug dealers porch, you need to face reality and open your eyes here, if reality is ugliness then that's her doing not mine

Unregistered
    I do believe the whole incident was rather odd? Why nopo always make the papers for weird stuff. There are so many videos about nppd I think they have the lead. Real crazy stuff. LOO LOO!! So now a commissioner finds cocaine on her daughters step who is locked up for drugs? What is next? This could be a lifetime movie. Even odder she calls her best friend ass chief CM to deliver the goods. Rather odd. Carry on NOPO!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    My initial take was that it smelled like a staged PR flop or a possession cover up story... Why not simply flush it and be done with it? or call to have an officer pick it up? Instead she called Morales?

Vanessa was fussing about the story facts on FB. She may be right I still have no idea what it was all about. She is right that
    the paper doesnt always get the facts straight. I have read many kv fairytales by the Sun as well.

All that said.. this is all on VC and to her credit, she admits she coulda handled better.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    My initial take was that it smelled like a staged PR flop or a possession cover up story... Why not simply flush it and be done with it? or call to have an officer pick it up? Instead she called Morales?

Vanessa was fussing about the story facts on FB. She may be right I still have no idea what it was all about. She is right that
    the paper doesnt always get the facts straight. I have read many kv fairytales by the Sun as well.

All that said.. this is all on VC and to her credit, she admits she coulda handled better.
    the story is, it was found in the daughters house, VC worried that it would be found by someone appointed by and sent by the court, ie sheriff or parole, she is appearing at. So she took it and called her bud and the whole found it on the porch story was all concocted. It was not a small amount either. Once a drug dealer always a drug dealer. A smart person would have flushed, but it was felony weight. Again we have the same old crap and coverups and at the center of it again was Ass Chief CM. He should have delegated this to the drug unit or patrol and kept this far away from him. But he is made of Teflon so again he gets away with it. Coverup, any sensible logical person can look at the facts, someone just drops a baggie containing a good amount of drugs on a drug dealers doorstep, yeh right, didn't miss it or come back for it. Different leader same old crap

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the story is, it was found in the daughters house, vc worried that it would be found by someone appointed by and sent by the court, ie sheriff or parole, she is appearing at. So she took it and called her bud and the whole found it on the porch story was all concocted. It was not a small amount either. Once a drug dealer always a drug dealer. A smart person would have flushed, but it was felony weight. Again we have the same old crap and coverups and at the center of it again was ass chief cm. He should have delegated this to the drug unit or patrol and kept this far away from him. But he is made of teflon so again he gets away with it. Coverup, any sensible logical person can look at the facts, someone just drops a baggie containing a good amount of drugs on a drug dealers doorstep, yeh right, didn't miss it or come back for it. Different leader same old crap

who gives a flying shit.

Unregistered
    who gives a flying shit.

People who have had enough of corruption !!!! ABCD my ass. Now we have VC who is in charge of the police and is playing some dirty pool with other commissioners. ABCD did not work. We still have corruption lies and now a cocaine fiasco with her best bud CM. On and On. Wait there will be more. I am sure of it.

Unregistered
    Because the plastic baggie was submitted for elimination prints that PROVE the x17’s fingerprints weren’t on it RIGHT? Because CM didn’t intentionally assist a commissioner in destroying a crime scene/tampering with evidence RIGHT? Because the Judge who is responsible for this x17 is OK with all of this because that Judge has been notified of all of this RIGHT?

Unregistered
    who gives a flying shit.
    Signed,

VC

Unregistered
    Signed,

VC
    We have bigger problems here just wait and see. 2nd floor is a mess with the office right below that houses 4.

Unregistered
    We have bigger problems here just wait and see. 2nd floor is a mess with the office right below that houses 4.
    Ok, Scott.

Page 260 of 264 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast