Illegal lobster harvest - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;22320 an on-duty LEO and while in the performance of my official duties the act of following me around as you stated would place me in fear of my life as I have no knowledge of your intentions.
    In this day and age of attacks on LEOs I would be more than justified to take you out of the car at gunpoint after your presence is detected and it has become clear that you are following me. With your history of metal illness and almost baker acted, I would have no problems in making a case.

Go for it toots, a few hours in the TGK tank will make a believer out of you.

I got to go and take a crap and there is no toilet paper, can I use your PhD diploma?[/QUOTE]

Let's be clear here since your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

1. I do not want to, and never stated that I would follow you or any other officer around.

2. I have no history of mental illness, your statement otherwise is libelous per se.

3.Im sure you ***** ass would be in fear for your life if a little puppy approached you, so Im not surprised you're afraid of me.

4. Under your hypothetical at best you would have reasonable suspicion. I know your gun helps you make up for the fact of having a little penis, but you would still not have probable cause. Further the fact that you know not my intentions does not make up for the lack of arguable probable cause. Actually as an onduty LEO I would have a first amendment right to follow you and record, as long as I did not physically interfere with an investigation.

5. Your at gun point actions would weigh heavily against you in the subsequent section 1983 case.

6. Your actions would lead to you being sued in your personal and professional capacity. I would then attach your bank, business and home faster than you could say "how was I so stupid".

7. Your you may beat the wrap but wont beat the ride attitude has been the downfall of many of your colleagues. Therefore, act wisely. The TGK tank trick has already been tried and failed miserably, but you are free to try again numbnuts.

8. If your looking for worthless paper to wipe your ass with, try your academy diploma.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    Let's be clear here since your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.

1. I do not want to, and never stated that I would follow you or any other officer around.

2. I have no history of mental illness, your statement otherwise is libelous per se.

3.Im sure you ***** ass would be in fear for your life if a little puppy approached you, so Im not surprised you're afraid of me.

4. Under your hypothetical at best you would have reasonable suspicion. I know your gun helps you make up for the fact of having a little penis, but you would still not have probable cause. Further the fact that you know not my intentions does not make up for the lack of arguable probable cause. Actually as an onduty LEO I would have a first amendment right to follow you and record, as long as I did not physically interfere with an investigation.

5. Your at gun point actions would weigh heavily against you in the subsequent section 1983 case.

6. Your actions would lead to you being sued in your personal and professional capacity. I would then attach your bank, business and home faster than you could say "how was I so stupid".

7. Your you may beat the wrap but wont beat the ride attitude has been the downfall of many of your colleagues. Therefore, act wisely. The TGK tank trick has already been tried and failed miserably, but you are free to try again numbnuts.

8. If your looking for worthless paper to wipe your ass with, try your academy diploma.

You have just proved that you haven't a clue of what you speak.
    You can file whatever lawsuits you wish;however, none of those you quoted would make it past the first hearing, I would then countersuit for malicious prosecution. Not that I want that shack you live in, but what the hell.
    What you need to do is stop talking and start doing something you ***** ass big mouth, confront one of these cops while they are off duty and show them how tuff you are and beat their ass instead of hiding at home behind your poison keyboard.
    You are the worst kind of *****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can file whatever lawsuits you wish;however, none of those you quoted would make it past the first hearing, I would then countersuit for malicious prosecution. Not that I want that shack you live in, but what the hell.
    What you need to do is stop talking and start doing something you ***** ass big mouth, confront one of these cops while they are off duty and show them how tuff you are and beat their ass instead of hiding at home behind your poison keyboard.
    He won't since he is nothing more than a frustrated keyboard chicken shit. LMAO at his attempts to engage in intellectual debates, nothing more than a feeble mind trying to express itself. What a joke "Doc Justice" does he also wear a cape and mask while typing? LMAO! !!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    First, Im not surprised your first reaction is to tempt violence or try to show how big and macho you are. I am completely non-violent, I will get redress through the court systems, as is done in a civilized society.

Please do tell me where I am wrong in my analysis of a really simple statute. Either put up or shut up. I will be awaiting your thoughtful analysis. It is easy to see right through you as only an instigator.

I plan to file no lawsuits over losers such as yourself over internet big boy talk. However, I am filing multiple lawsuits, and your agency already capitulated within one week of me filing my last suit, so keep talking idiot, for you know not of which you speak. As to your comment about not making it past a first hearing, such has already come and gone, and I'm still here.

Not sure what you would countersuit against for malicious prosecution in my lawsuits as you are not involved. If you do think you would so easily get away with a false arrest, obviously you know where I live, please come and try it cupcake. Like I said I will attach you bank, business and home quicker than you can blink.

I find it obvious that you think anyone who doesn't immediately resort to violence, particularly against a non-involved police officer, is a *****. What a frigging sociopath you are, I mean really. It's frightening you have a gun.

Not meaning any disrespect, but don't you have a wife to go beat or something?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    First, Im not surprised your first reaction is to tempt violence or try to show how big and macho you are. I am completely non-violent, I will get redress through the court systems, as is done in a civilized society.

Please do tell me where I am wrong in my analysis of a really simple statute. Either put up or shut up. I will be awaiting your thoughtful analysis. It is easy to see right through you as only an instigator.

I plan to file no lawsuits over losers such as yourself over internet big boy talk. However, I am filing multiple lawsuits, and your agency already capitulated within one week of me filing my last suit, so keep talking idiot, for you know not of which you speak. As to your comment about not making it past a first hearing, such has already come and gone, and I'm still here.

Not sure what you would countersuit against for malicious prosecution in my lawsuits as you are not involved. If you do think you would so easily get away with a false arrest, obviously you know where I live, please come and try it cupcake. Like I said I will attach you bank, business and home quicker than you can blink.

I find it obvious that you think anyone who doesn't immediately resort to violence, particularly against a non-involved police officer, is a *****. What a frigging sociopath you are, I mean really. It's frightening you have a gun.

Not meaning any disrespect, but don't you have a wife to go beat or something?

No, I don't have a wife;however, do you want to be my *****?
    I'll be gentle Jimmy, no violence, just LOVE . . . .

Unregistered
    No, I don't have a wife;however, do you want to be my *****?
    I'll be gentle Jimmy, no violence, just LOVE . . . .
    What's a matter? You can't point out where he is wrong on the law?

Unregistered
    I can point out where your grammar sucks retard.

Unregistered
    The ***** is wrong on many of his arguments. Contrary to what he writes he gets it shoved up his ass in court. Do you really think that if he had the legal or intellectual mind he thinks he has that he would spend so much time and energy on this forum?
    I for one like his Baker Act rants, they give me great amusement. It reminds me of the crazy person at the asylum who are convinced that they are Napoleon. Itis an art of the psychotic how they weave fantasy into arguments that on the surface appear legally sound. Bottom line I will continue to do my job helping society by preventing crime and disorder. I have truly enjoyed during the course of my career to listen to nut jobs like this Doc Justice. Most of the ones I have met like him have been homeless street people. I have always been kind to them and let them think that their beliefs of reality are accurate. Therefore, Doc Justice you are correct. LMAO.

Unregistered
    The ***** is wrong on many of his arguments. Contrary to what he writes he gets it shoved up his ass in court. Do you really think that if he had the legal or intellectual mind he thinks he has that he would spend so much time and energy on this forum?
    I for one like his Baker Act rants, they give me great amusement. It reminds me of the crazy person at the asylum who are convinced that they are Napoleon. Itis an art of the psychotic how they weave fantasy into arguments that on the surface appear legally sound. Bottom line I will continue to do my job helping society by preventing crime and disorder. I have truly enjoyed during the course of my career to listen to nut jobs like this Doc Justice. Most of the ones I have met like him have been homeless street people. I have always been kind to them and let them think that their beliefs of reality are accurate. Therefore, Doc Justice you are correct. LMAO.
    So you cannot point out any where he is wrong specifically, you can only generally accuses him of being wrong.

Got any case numbers where he got it shoved up his ass as you claim?

Unregistered
    No lobster on the menu this week guys. Maybe next week!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast