Lets define what a professional does not do - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Racist and name calling by the probation pukes. Bet your mom is so proud of you. DUH

Unregistered
    What was racist? Just being race pimp, huh?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I am not seeing racist post but am seeing some very juvenile behavior . Perhaps some should go and look at the forum rules again. I do believe the moderation of this board has come a long way recently and we are watching it more closely and observing as well as moving some post to look further at problem children .Stop attacking each other and please continue to contact us if there are issues we are missing. Keep safe and keep posting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Racist and name calling by the probation pukes. Bet your mom is so proud of you. DUH
    And again, I am sure mom is really proud of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 709 View Post
    I am not seeing racist post but am seeing some very juvenile behavior . Perhaps some should go and look at the forum rules again. I do believe the moderation of this board has come a long way recently and we are watching it more closely and observing as well as moving some post to look further at problem children .Stop attacking each other and please continue to contact us if there are issues we are missing. Keep safe and keep posting.
    Nice thoughts but you coined it best: problem children. What a shameful way for grown adults to act not to mention a complete embarassment to the Department no matter WHAT job you hold here.

Unregistered
    Let me remind you, it is the probation pukes coming here and acting like children. You do not see C.O. coming here and dragging their problems out for the world to see. So, grow up you probation social workers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me remind you, it is the probation pukes coming here and acting like children. You do not see C.O. coming here and dragging their problems out for the world to see. So, grow up you probation social workers.
    That is because 99% of prison security guards cannot read or write and don't know how to use a computer. LOL!!

Unregistered
    Every time you probation pukes post something, you show the whole world how really stupid you can be at times. So do you generalize about all things in life? I sure feel sorry for your spouse. Or are you dating that blow up doll again?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234