Signal 76 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Signal 76

Unregistered
    Dude get over yourself. You are not a real cop either. This state does not have a real state police agency. All state officers that work in Florida have specific core mission. If I do your job, then they don't need you. If you do mine,then they don't need me. I can do yours, can you do mine??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dude get over yourself. You are not a real cop either. This state does not have a real state police agency. All state officers that work in Florida have specific core mission. If I do your job, then they don't need you. If you do mine,then they don't need me. I can do yours, can you do mine??
    Do his job?!?! You guys can barely do a traffic stop. That's laughable and I'm no trooper. Just a guy who realizes that in the echelon of state law enforcement, DOC prison guards and Cabbage Cops are in a constant struggle for the very bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered

Ride Along

Well that is not very nice! We have a core mission to do, and that cant be done if we are doing your job meter maid. Yes we do listen to the radio. The trooper channel sounds like this. " um ah, yeah, can you get someone else to go, I'm ah , at the station. real busy, going to be at least an hour plus drive time." We it is something importation we go. no questions asked. Why don't you come do a ride along one day and see what we really do. It is hard to make judgement when you blow by with your nose up in the air. Thinking you better then everyone else.
    If I do a "ride along", will I have to mop the floors and clean the toilets, too?

Unregistered
    Don't hate. You got that nice tan and black cruiser, Drive it like you stole it. Not our problem we get paid to sit around and do nothing. Our leaders like it that way, so that's what we do. Go cry to the State Legislator or Governor.
    So what agency were you fired from?

Seriously, who becomes a certified LEO just so they can work at FDACS? Do you guys have any LEOs there that weren't fired from another department?

Unregistered

Advanced Toilet Cleaning

Well that is not very nice! We have a core mission to do, and that cant be done if we are doing your job meter maid. Yes we do listen to the radio. The trooper channel sounds like this. " um ah, yeah, can you get someone else to go, I'm ah , at the station. real busy, going to be at least an hour plus drive time." We it is something importation we go. no questions asked. Why don't you come do a ride along one day and see what we really do. It is hard to make judgement when you blow by with your nose up in the air. Thinking you better then everyone else.
    Do you guys get specialized training for toilet cleaning?

Unregistered
    So, Junior, you want to be a law enforcement officer when you graduate high school, huh?

Yes, sir.

City PD, sheriff's office? I know, Highway Patrol?

No Sir.

FBI? DEA? ATF?

No sir.

Then, what?

I want to do something very important. It's dangerous and challenging. Only the best of the best can do it.

Really?

Yes, but this is the top law enforcement agency in Florida - probably in all the USA, so I'll need to be a certified LEO even before they hire me.

Wow! What department?

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs?

Um, don't they basically just sit in a booth all day long inspecting trucks?

Yes, AND we clean toilets!!!

Unregistered
    So, Junior, you want to be a law enforcement officer when you graduate high school, huh?

Yes, sir.

City PD, sheriff's office? I know, Highway Patrol?

No Sir.

FBI? DEA? ATF?

No sir.

Then, what?

I want to do something very important. It's dangerous and challenging. Only the best of the best can do it.

Really?

Yes, but this is the top law enforcement agency in Florida - probably in all the USA, so I'll need to be a certified LEO even before they hire me.

Wow! What department?

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs?

Um, don't they basically just sit in a booth all day long inspecting trucks?

Yes, AND we clean toilets!!!
    I don't like your ****y tone. At FDACS were the front line protecting YOU from food violations before they enter the state. On your dinner plate tonight will be something that came through my station! Your pets are even safe at night due to our hard work keeping the animals safe. You're right, I may not fight bad guys and bank robbers but I'm keeping you safe from things you can only see on a microscope. My parents are proud of me and that's all that matters. Besides, law enforcement has become very dangerous and I get all of your perks without my girlfriend having to worry about me at night. Chew on that, loser.

Unregistered
    I don't like your ****y tone. At FDACS were the front line protecting YOU from food violations before they enter the state. On your dinner plate tonight will be something that came through my station! Your pets are even safe at night due to our hard work keeping the animals safe. You're right, I may not fight bad guys and bank robbers but I'm keeping you safe from things you can only see on a microscope. My parents are proud of me and that's all that matters. Besides, law enforcement has become very dangerous and I get all of your perks without my girlfriend having to worry about me at night. Chew on that, loser.
    Let's get this straight - there's nothing wrong with cleaning toilets; I cleaned office buildings while working my way through college before I became a cop. And yes, someone has to do those inspections that keep us safe daily in ways we take for granted.

But to become a CERTIFIED LEO and clean toilets as part of your LE job?! No other LE job requires that. That should be a big hint.

How did you get your certification? You sound too young to be retired, so why did you leave the agency you got certified with to be a cop that cleans toilets?

Unregistered
    Let's get this straight - there's nothing wrong with cleaning toilets; I cleaned office buildings while working my way through college before I became a cop. And yes, someone has to do those inspections that keep us safe daily in ways we take for granted.

But to become a CERTIFIED LEO and clean toilets as part of your LE job?! No other LE job requires that. That should be a big hint.

How did you get your certification? You sound too young to be retired, so why did you leave the agency you got certified with to be a cop that cleans toilets?
    We have to clean toilets at home so why is it a big deal at work? I will admit that sometimes the horse haulers will poop in the trash can or rub it on the walls, so I usually try to go in there and check as soon as they're done or once Im done scanning their health certificates and coggins, but overall it's not a big deal. We smell animal poop all day so what's so scary about human feces?

Unregistered
    We have to clean toilets at home so why is it a big deal at work? I will admit that sometimes the horse haulers will poop in the trash can or rub it on the walls, so I usually try to go in there and check as soon as they're done or once Im done scanning their health certificates and coggins, but overall it's not a big deal. We smell animal poop all day so what's so scary about human feces?
    you heard it here first folks -Florida Agriculture Cops, keeping you safe from warm sausage and poopy trash cans.....walking the thin blue line for you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast