Signal 76
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Signal 76

NoFla Trooper

Signal 76

Do you idiots listen to the radio? I will never understand why with three or four of you sitting around in one of those stations DOING NOTHING, one of us real cops still have to drive across the county to handle something that one of you morons could take care of.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFla Trooper View Post
    Do you idiots listen to the radio? I will never understand why with three or four of you sitting around in one of those stations DOING NOTHING, one of us real cops still have to drive across the county to handle something that one of you morons could take care of.
    Well that is not very nice! We have a core mission to do, and that cant be done if we are doing your job meter maid. Yes we do listen to the radio. The trooper channel sounds like this. " um ah, yeah, can you get someone else to go, I'm ah , at the station. real busy, going to be at least an hour plus drive time." We it is something importation we go. no questions asked. Why don't you come do a ride along one day and see what we really do. It is hard to make judgement when you blow by with your nose up in the air. Thinking you better then everyone else.

Unregistered
    A ride along? More like a stand along in the tiny shed and looking at goats ear tags. You guys are a joke.

Unregistered
    Don't hate. You got that nice tan and black cruiser, Drive it like you stole it. Not our problem we get paid to sit around and do nothing. Our leaders like it that way, so that's what we do. Go cry to the State Legislator or Governor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFla Trooper View Post
    Shut up and go give more cops tickets trooper. Make some more misdemeanor arrests.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't hate. You got that nice tan and black cruiser, Drive it like you stole it. Not our problem we get paid to sit around and do nothing. Our leaders like it that way, so that's what we do. Go cry to the State Legislator or Governor.
    Paid to sit around and do nothing. Yep, that about sums it up.

Unregistered
    Hey trooper / meter maid, if you keep this up you will be driving two counties for a signal 16 delta. While I stand there with my lights flashing waiting for you to come clean it up.

Unregistered
    Hey trooper / meter maid, if you keep this up you will be driving two counties for a signal 16 delta. While I stand there with my lights flashing waiting for you to come clean it up.
    Just saw a load of cabbage that's too warm on I-95, isn't that a SWAT call out for you morons?

Unregistered
    Just saw a load of cabbage that's too warm on I-95, isn't that a SWAT call out for you morons?
    I was too busy with your Mother to hear my phone ring.

Unregistered
    SWAT lol a colonel is a porky little prick and says NO to law enforcement. He was a Wakulla deputy before he was fired. Now he is just a fat cat who sucks on a teat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast