Pasco Eligibility - Page 22
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2814603]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The talking YELLOW sphincter has spoken. Have you ever counted your homosexual projections? Phew its mind boggling.States Attorney? Nah I go a little higher up than that lol. Tell us about your last big case? No not the one you picked up down in the groves. Back to your rock little roach. When someone needs you theyll send up the phallus symbol. Not laughing? You cant hear? Can you hear your boys who punked you when they TOLD YOU who I was? lol Good Lord you are one stupid useless tool.
    Copy and paste much, polesmoker? Mangroves, lol....you mean your favorite "fishing" hole? Can you close cases from there too? You should try that, you might actually get something done....as much time as you must spend there. Make sure you bring enough ziplocks to spit the evidence into. You're a b1tch, because that's what I made you. It's all you'll ever be, so wear it well Nancy.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2815162]
    Copy and paste much, polesmoker? Mangroves, lol....you mean your favorite "fishing" hole? Can you close cases from there too? You should try that, you might actually get something done....as much time as you must spend there. Make sure you bring enough ziplocks to spit the evidence into. You're a b1tch, because that's what I made you. It's all you'll ever be, so wear it well Nancy.
    Look how angry being rejected at a gay bar makes you...You should try closing a few om your own coward. Its hilarious watching you flap on the pole the angry yellow little coward who has no idea how to close cases the way I described and is either afraid or not man enough to ask lol. Back under your rock bytch lol Geez. Rejected at a gay bar?

Unregistered
    This thread is still going? I thought we had moderators on here. This back and forth banter sounds like a couple of miserable high school kids arguing about who has a bigger member while their girlfriends are off banging other dudes. Ridiculous.

Unregistered
    This thread is still going? I thought we had moderators on here. This back and forth banter sounds like a couple of miserable high school kids arguing about who has a bigger member while their girlfriends are off banging other dudes. Ridiculous.
    Sorry about your girl but can you blame her? And why are you talking about members?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2815267]

Look how angry being rejected at a gay bar makes you...You should try closing a few om your own coward. Its hilarious watching you flap on the pole the angry yellow little coward who has no idea how to close cases the way I described and is either afraid or not man enough to ask lol. Back under your rock bytch lol Geez. Rejected at a gay bar?
    Om my own? You mentioned gay bars twice in that post, easy to see where your mind is at. You're front and center at the male review everytime, aren't you? Try closing a case from there next time, if you can concentrate with that banana hammock in your face. Feel the sting of my backhand again, faggot? You ought to be used to it by now.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2816361]

Om my own? You mentioned gay bars twice in that post, easy to see where your mind is at. You're front and center at the male review everytime, aren't you? Try closing a case from there next time, if you can concentrate with that banana hammock in your face. Feel the sting of my backhand again, faggot? You ought to be used to it by now.
    Look how angry rejection and humiliation makes you. Youre quite the angry violent little bytch arent you? Where is all that anger from? We know dont we? Congratulations you found a typo but a detective only in your dreams lol. Yeah typo typing fats expending the minimal effort you deserve. Dance on angry child but where are those results? Notches on the mangroves dont count. My mind is on punking you and its just that easy. Again. Funny the dummy says easy to see where your mind is at then mentions a male review. Feel the sting of your backhand? Nope but your limp wrist is on clear display. Mad much?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2816589]

Look how angry rejection and humiliation makes you. Youre quite the angry violent little bytch arent you? Where is all that anger from? We know dont we? Congratulations you found a typo but a detective only in your dreams lol. Yeah typo typing fats expending the minimal effort you deserve. Dance on angry child but where are those results? Notches on the mangroves dont count. My mind is on punking you and its just that easy. Again. Funny the dummy says easy to see where your mind is at then mentions a male review. Feel the sting of your backhand? Nope but your limp wrist is on clear display. Mad much?
    Humiliation....when does that start? Are you going to get someone smarter than you to author your posts? I wish you would, exposing you for the dim-witted sodomite that you are has become tedious. You should be thanking me for giving your miserable life some sense of purpose. Save that boring talk of results for the next time you're under the Lt's desk. You can lull him into a coma with that horsesh1t after you swallow, and spare everyone else from reading it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2817135]

Humiliation....when does that start? Are you going to get someone smarter than you to author your posts? I wish you would, exposing you for the dim-witted sodomite that you are has become tedious. You should be thanking me for giving your miserable life some sense of purpose. Save that boring talk of results for the next time you're under the Lt's desk. You can lull him into a coma with that horsesh1t after you swallow, and spare everyone else from reading it.
    Youre like the toy you know the one the walking monkey clacking the symbols. Serves no purpose but cute initially. Youre plenty useless and aint cute whatsoever lol. Its taking you longer and longer to respond because you got nothing but repetition. Thats silly because all you do is repeat repeat repeat. My miserable life? lol. Tell me about your results again. Hey dummy you keep repeating your same dumb stuff. You aint getting any traction Youre a useless loud mouthed nobody. You should give thanks every day I keep you dancing considering how bad your stuff is looking stupid day after day. Time to cut you off.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2817135]

When? Right here one of your boys lol

"Right?? It's pathetic to watch this exchange. "Corkette", "snowflake", homosexual references and superiority complexes. Hard to believe people like this actually have a CJIS number and a Florida certification. Guess it's a brave new world of douchebags."

A close friend? Seems he knows you well.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2817179]

Youre like the toy you know the one the walking monkey clacking the symbols. Serves no purpose but cute initially. Youre plenty useless and aint cute whatsoever lol. Its taking you longer and longer to respond because you got nothing but repetition. Thats silly because all you do is repeat repeat repeat. My miserable life? lol. Tell me about your results again. Hey dummy you keep repeating your same dumb stuff. You aint getting any traction Youre a useless loud mouthed nobody. You should give thanks every day I keep you dancing considering how bad your stuff is looking stupid day after day. Time to cut you off.
    More talk of imaginary results, and I'm the one that repeats.....k, got it. The length of time it takes to respond to you is a direct reflection of how boring it has become. Cut me off? Do me a favor numbnuts, and yourself one too. You have nothing left to contribute, and I've long since made a mockery of you....so throw in the towel and crawl back into mommy's basement from whence you came.

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast