Pasco Eligibility - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2812999]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Coming up short. Your life story. Dance on loser. I enjoy besting you at every post. And what do you post? Drivel. And you think its great stuff. Hilarious. Try harder.
    You post a measly two lines of nothing and I have to try harder? C'mon Corkette, practice what you preach. What's hilarious is you thinking you've bested me, when I've clearly been giving you the proverbial wedgie from the get go. I imagine you experience deja-vu after I whip you yet again. It probably takes you back to your school days when you undoubtedly spent much of your time with your fruit of the looms pulled up to your armpits and your pockets turned inside out, crying for mommy. I just pushed you down in a mud puddle again, sissy. Now you....try harder.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2813172]
    You post a measly two lines of nothing and I have to try harder? C'mon Corkette, practice what you preach. What's hilarious is you thinking you've bested me, when I've clearly been giving you the proverbial wedgie from the get go. I imagine you experience deja-vu after I whip you yet again. It probably takes you back to your school days when you undoubtedly spent much of your time with your fruit of the looms pulled up to your armpits and your pockets turned inside out, crying for mommy. I just pushed you down in a mud puddle again, sissy. Now you....try harder.
    Try harder? Hey dummy Ive made you relive your best days as a punk and a bully and commanded you spew more of your imaginings and you do yet again. I dont have to try at all youre merely white noise the sound the toilet makes when flushed just like Im flushing you now. Best you? Youre a friggin nobody a walking mouth with soiled shoes bad breath and no teeth.Tell me again how bad you got played telling me you knew who I was lol. What a friggin tool lol. Once again there you go stating your imaginings. Well at least that beats your gay projections lol,

Unregistered
    Wow. You two need to get a real hobby.

Unregistered
    Shhhhhhhhhh dont tell my toy it thinks its winning

Unregistered
    Making this gay-tard cry IS my hobby

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2813252]

Try harder? Hey dummy Ive made you relive your best days as a punk and a bully and commanded you spew more of your imaginings and you do yet again. I dont have to try at all youre merely white noise the sound the toilet makes when flushed just like Im flushing you now. Best you? Youre a friggin nobody a walking mouth with soiled shoes bad breath and no teeth.Tell me again how bad you got played telling me you knew who I was lol. What a friggin tool lol. Once again there you go stating your imaginings. Well at least that beats your gay projections lol,
    Punk, never. Bully, maybe. After all....I've been bullying you all along. You are an irrelevant faggot, whose rants on here are a joke. 75 mil.....eh, solving crimes from the potty....eh, commendations.....eh. You are your own biggest fan, keep cheering....the game has been over for you for some time now. Do you have a stiff neck? Don't know if it's from sucking d1ck, or from me b1tch slapping you time and time again. Both probably. If your "results" are any reflection of your nonsense on here, then I hope the other d1cktectives can pick up your slack.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2813776]
    Punk, never. Bully, maybe. After all....I've been bullying you all along. You are an irrelevant faggot, whose rants on here are a joke. 75 mil.....eh, solving crimes from the potty....eh, commendations.....eh. You are your own biggest fan, keep cheering....the game has been over for you for some time now. Do you have a stiff neck? Don't know if it's from sucking d1ck, or from me b1tch slapping you time and time again. Both probably. If your "results" are any reflection of your nonsense on here, then I hope the other d1cktectives can pick up your slack.
    Straight up punk and a little bytch little child mad that someone else has a real job and real results lol. Where are yours again? Oh wait you dont have any lol. And the best part is youre not even smart enough to know that 75 mil can be knocked down and investigated from the toilet seat and you dummy arent even smart enough or brave enough to question how? lol And that makes you a coward too lol. Ive had you eating out of my hand making you expose how stupid you are and its worked like a charm. Look how mad youre ranting now loser lol. If you listen hard you can hear everyone laughing at you. Yep the same people who I was lol. But I wasnt was I? lol What a friggin azzclown you are dummy coward

Unregistered
    Making this gay-tard cry IS my hobby
    Im not crying Im laughing at you

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2813788]

Straight up punk and a little bytch little child mad that someone else has a real job and real results lol. Where are yours again? Oh wait you dont have any lol. And the best part is youre not even smart enough to know that 75 mil can be knocked down and investigated from the toilet seat and you dummy arent even smart enough or brave enough to question how? lol And that makes you a coward too lol. Ive had you eating out of my hand making you expose how stupid you are and its worked like a charm. Look how mad youre ranting now loser lol. If you listen hard you can hear everyone laughing at you. Yep the same people who I was lol. But I wasnt was I? lol What a friggin azzclown you are dummy coward
    The last time you did your job from a toilet seat, you were facing it....and someone else was sitting on it. I'm listening....but I don't hear any laughter. Maybe it was the state attorney you heard laughing... must've been going over one of your reports. Why don't you tell him what to do... like you do to your supervisors. Listen d1ckhead, I've grown weary of your repetitive, dull witted horsesh1t. Reading the phone book would be more entertaining. Step up your game bench warmer, making a fool of you is becoming more boring with each passing day.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2814561]
    The last time you did your job from a toilet seat, you were facing it....and someone else was sitting on it. I'm listening....but I don't hear any laughter. Maybe it was the state attorney you heard laughing... must've been going over one of your reports. Why don't you tell him what to do... like you do to your supervisors. Listen d1ckhead, I've grown weary of your repetitive, dull witted horsesh1t. Reading the phone book would be more entertaining. Step up your game bench warmer, making a fool of you is becoming more boring with each passing day.
    The talking YELLOW sphincter has spoken. Have you ever counted your homosexual projections? Phew its mind boggling.States Attorney? Nah I go a little higher up than that lol. Tell us about your last big case? No not the one you picked up down in the groves. Back to your rock little roach. When someone needs you theyll send up the phallus symbol. Not laughing? You cant hear? Can you hear your boys who punked you when they TOLD YOU who I was? lol Good Lord you are one stupid useless tool.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast