Private Jail - Page 15
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Private Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Imagine if this were a real life, in your face exchange?"

Youd be embarrassed standing in such a puddle of your own urine your shoes would be soggy standing there with your mouth open lol
    Ummm...well said Corkette. "Duhhh... you be standing there in pee pee, duh...and standing wit mouth open, duh...and standing....ummm.... me really like da word standing". You're a real scholar, homo.

Unregistered
    Ummm...well said Corkette. "Duhhh... you be standing there in pee pee, duh...and standing wit mouth open, duh...and standing....ummm.... me really like da word standing". You're a real scholar, homo.
    Well done speechless azzwipe. This little ditty freeze youre tired rap all up huh?

"Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this?" Thats what your fingers say to your hand while imagining youre actually somebody, the poster child for impotent internet losers lol. Imagining is just one of your problems. Comeback? For what? You got nothing. Tell us all about your last search warrant lol if you ever did one lol. No? No. In fact just tell me about probable cause and what you need for one? How long is a search warrant good for?

Results have that effect on simple losers like you Patrol Fairy. Makes them stuuuuuuuuter and sta a aaaaammer because when they hear real results it makes them realize in reality just how low they are with even less future than smarts.

Unregistered
    Well done speechless azzwipe. This little ditty freeze youre tired rap all up huh?

"Aren't you tired of getting beaten up every day like this?" Thats what your fingers say to your hand while imagining youre actually somebody, the poster child for impotent internet losers lol. Imagining is just one of your problems. Comeback? For what? You got nothing. Tell us all about your last search warrant lol if you ever did one lol. No? No. In fact just tell me about probable cause and what you need for one? How long is a search warrant good for?

Results have that effect on simple losers like you Patrol Fairy. Makes them stuuuuuuuuter and sta a aaaaammer because when they hear real results it makes them realize in reality just how low they are with even less future than smarts.
    14 days for the search, same length of time it takes you to finish the PAT. Did you learn that in the academy you graduated from 3 years ago? Nobody gives a sh1t about your imagined results, you can get off your soapbox anytime. How bout that homicide bust? Bet he confessed didn't he? Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper, you didn't even have to INFILTRATE!!!

Unregistered
    14 days for the search, same length of time it takes you to finish the PAT. Did you learn that in the academy you graduated from 3 years ago? Nobody gives a sh1t about your imagined results, you can get off your soapbox anytime. How bout that homicide bust? Bet he confessed didn't he? Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper, you didn't even have to INFILTRATE!!!

14? Oh so sorry more like 60 lol There you go wrong again.

Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper What caper is that Strawberry?

Baby sounds like hes angry tonight. Poor Baby. There goes another brutal workout for that hand. Geeeezus Id bet youre not even ambidextrous.

Unregistered

14? Oh so sorry more like 60 lol There you go wrong again.

Whoa, lot of skill involved in solving that caper What caper is that Strawberry?

Baby sounds like hes angry tonight. Poor Baby. There goes another brutal workout for that hand. Geeeezus Id bet youre not even ambidextrous.
    14 without an extension from a judge. Check your notes on the bottom of your shoe. Just to recap.... homosexual, retarded, fat, and a rookie. Ok, just trying to make sure I'm talking to the right loser, you're pretty forgettable. Alright, what's the next Corkette-ism? What do you have planned for your Weeknd dummy, video games and Twinkies? Or are you on call for the next big infiltration, or homicide bust? Jack_ff of all trades, master of none.

Unregistered
    14 without an extension from a judge. Check your notes on the bottom of your shoe. Just to recap.... homosexual, retarded, fat, and a rookie. Ok, just trying to make sure I'm talking to the right loser, you're pretty forgettable. Alright, what's the next Corkette-ism? What do you have planned for your Weeknd dummy, video games and Twinkies? Or are you on call for the next big infiltration, or homicide bust? Jack_ff of all trades, master of none.
    Burp. Its just too easy. Hey Pinhead before you run your mouth best learn to think ahead. It keeps you from getting outwitted smoked and made to look the fool....AGAIN

"933.40 (8) An agriculture warrant shall be effective for 60 days and shall authorize multiple executions of the warrant prior to its expiration. An agriculture warrant may be extended or renewed by the trial court judge who signed and issued the original warrant upon his or her satisfaction that probable cause continues to exist for the reissuance of the warrant. Such warrant must be returned to the issuing official prior to the expiration date specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time."

Give a dummy something to make him think hes right and it works every time. Yeah Im laughing at the right loser

AGAIN

Unregistered
    Burp. Its just too easy. Hey Pinhead before you run your mouth best learn to think ahead. It keeps you from getting outwitted smoked and made to look the fool....AGAIN

"933.40 (8) An agriculture warrant shall be effective for 60 days and shall authorize multiple executions of the warrant prior to its expiration. An agriculture warrant may be extended or renewed by the trial court judge who signed and issued the original warrant upon his or her satisfaction that probable cause continues to exist for the reissuance of the warrant. Such warrant must be returned to the issuing official prior to the expiration date specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time."

Give a dummy something to make him think hes right and it works every time. Yeah Im laughing at the right loser

AGAIN
    You asked how long a SEARCH warrant was good for, no mention of agriculture....idiot. 933.25 DURATION OF SEARCH/INSPECTION WARRANT: "An inspection warrant shall be effective for the time specified therein, but not for a period of more than 14 DAYS unless it is extended of renewed by the judge who signed the original warrant upon satisfying himself or herself that such extension or renewal is in the public interest. Such inspection warrant must be executed and returned to the judge by whom it was issued within the time specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time. After the expiration of such time, the warrant, unless executed, is void." Agriculture? Did you pull that out of your ass along with the rubber ****? So what are you now, property crimes...homicide....and now the agriculture unit? J_ckoff of all trades strikes again. You are one dumb motherf_cker Corkette, at least try to be right once in a while.

Unregistered
    You asked how long a SEARCH warrant was good for, no mention of agriculture....idiot. 933.25 DURATION OF SEARCH/INSPECTION WARRANT: "An inspection warrant shall be effective for the time specified therein, but not for a period of more than 14 DAYS unless it is extended of renewed by the judge who signed the original warrant upon satisfying himself or herself that such extension or renewal is in the public interest. Such inspection warrant must be executed and returned to the judge by whom it was issued within the time specified in the warrant or within the extended or renewed time. After the expiration of such time, the warrant, unless executed, is void." Agriculture? Did you pull that out of your ass along with the rubber ****? So what are you now, property crimes...homicide....and now the agriculture unit? J_ckoff of all trades strikes again. You are one dumb motherf_cker Corkette, at least try to be right once in a while.
    Look at your silly whining and excuse making all because youre so stupid and cant think. U b jes that dumb. I knew the right answer dummy Im not the linear concrete thinker you are. Thats why you do what you do. You arent smart enough to do anything else. You just got punked again so deal with it stupid. WRONG. When you imagine dealing with your jr high organized criminals do they have to tell you what section applies? No mention of ag? Dummy the question was how long and you werent smart enough to ask for what? So whos the idiot dummy? Oh its you. AGAIN. Next thing youll tell me is under age drinking can be Burglary. Right dummy? Oh wait dont they have to steal something?

Unregistered
    Look at your silly whining and excuse making all because youre so stupid and cant think. U b jes that dumb. I knew the right answer dummy Im not the linear concrete thinker you are. Thats why you do what you do. You arent smart enough to do anything else. You just got punked again so deal with it stupid. WRONG. When you imagine dealing with your jr high organized criminals do they have to tell you what section applies? No mention of ag? Dummy the question was how long and you werent smart enough to ask for what? So whos the idiot dummy? Oh its you. AGAIN. Next thing youll tell me is under age drinking can be Burglary. Right dummy? Oh wait dont they have to steal something?
    No, you just looked at the wrong page in your academy Cliff's notes and gave the wrong answer. Now, like every other time you've been wrong, you concoct an excuse rather than own up to your f_ck up. You going to bring your ag warrant to search someone's house for stolen property? "Duhhh....I got me 60 days to look under your bed for a stolen x box, duhhh...says it right on dis here paper". Have you been a b1tch your whole life....or did you start with this forum? Stop floundering, if you're going to continue to pollute this forum with your retardation, you will have to try much harder to come up to my level of genius. That's an order rookie.

Unregistered
    No, you just looked at the wrong page in your academy Cliff's notes and gave the wrong answer. Now, like every other time you've been wrong, you concoct an excuse rather than own up to your f_ck up. You going to bring your ag warrant to search someone's house for stolen property? "Duhhh....I got me 60 days to look under your bed for a stolen x box, duhhh...says it right on dis here paper". Have you been a b1tch your whole life....or did you start with this forum? Stop floundering, if you're going to continue to pollute this forum with your retardation, you will have to try much harder to come up to my level of genius. That's an order rookie.
    Youre sooooooooooooooo stupid you should exercise your right to remain silent. If I cant get in someplace because of no PC for A but have PC for B you bet your life Im using that dummy. You werent smart enough to know that lol. Simple minded Patrol Fairy. Once inside legally and find something what do you do? Lets see if you know the answer to that? Does it go on the first inventory? Well? Does it? Psssssst you may look for stolen property that can be hidden under a bed but I deal in bigger stuff, much bigger stuff jagoff.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast