Random promos and transfers - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Lt Slack
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    holloway should get a new test going by now anyway and toss this one. too many speculations went on about the authenticity of the candidates. there ought to be a new test given, by a third party never administered here before, to weed out the cheaters from this list.
    We knew that wouldn't happen or the cheatin' new Lt wouldn't have scored. The honest ones who got passed over will get a consolation prize, however, in the form of transfers to units of their choice. Btw, will the newbie stripers break their supervisory teeth in patrol, or will some be allowed to slide into specialized units to hide their ineptitude?

Unregistered
    Some of the promotions were questionable on both lists. They always are. I get the Lt complaints how about the Sgts who have never even been an acting Sgt in patrol. There're always questionable decisions.

The assignments will be interesting to see although a couple of the new Lts have proven themselves in the positions they're in and should remain. The specialized Lt positions require more work (budgets, etc) than patrol. All new Sgts should go to patrol without exception.

Now when will there be officer/detective moves?? That's what I've been waiting for.

Unregistered
    Now when will there be officer/detective moves?? That's what I've been waiting for.
    Same here. Those are the moves that'll most accurately reflect whether it's biz as usual, or not.

Same ole
    With some of these loyalty to the A/C's and their personal agendas appears to continue to trump work ethic and actual contribution to the Department and community.

Unregistered
    Change is upon us. Most of the Lt's have been moved effective on the 15th. Announcements for Sgts is next

Unregistered
    Some of the promotions were questionable on both lists. They always are. I get the Lt complaints how about the Sgts who have never even been an acting Sgt in patrol. There're always questionable decisions.

The assignments will be interesting to see although a couple of the new Lts have proven themselves in the positions they're in and should remain. The specialized Lt positions require more work (budgets, etc) than patrol. All new Sgts should go to patrol without exception.

I heard transfers for Dets/Officers coming around Sept/Oct.

Unregistered
    It's going to be soon after the Sgt assignments are posted. Probably after the new bid starts in June though.

clean slate
    Quote Originally Posted by Same ole View Post
    loyalty to the A/C's and their personal agendas appears to continue to trump work ethic and actual contribution to the Department and community.
    Spot on analysis. If the chief can dislodge that stubborn roadblock, the rest is smooth sailing. And the best "public service" the 2 A/Cs can perform is to make a graceful exit for the betterment of all.

Unregistered
    And patrol is still bleeding check out the District one evening sheets for yesterday and today, August one year for the Chief will soon be here and the only change for patrol is less

Unregistered
    announcement of 2 sgt slots open in special units, good on Holloway for posting them, now it's for real instead of "we anticipate openings" that never happen

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast