John Kost's facebook post. A good leader and a man I will follow into battle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

John Kost's facebook post. A good leader and a man I will follow into battle

From John Kost
    Many of you have asked me who I will be voting for in the Sarasota County Sheriff’s election on August 18th. I have done my research and have put a lot of thought into this decision. I worked for 4 sheriffs’ over my 31 plus years at the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. The last sheriff, Tom Knight and his command staff have just not followed the core guiding values of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office.
    Those core values are Service, Respect, Integrity and Fairness.

The deputies and civilian workers are most excellent. They are the face of the Sheriff’s Office. You, as a citizen, call the communication center to have someone respond and the deputies and civilians that are working show up. They are passionate about what they do. Under no circumstances is what I am writing about refer to any of them.

The senior command staff has a separate set of rules that they are held accountable to and it has nothing to do with Service, Respect, Integrity and Fairness. If it did, the majority of the senior staff would have been fired, including the Sheriff. Here are a couple of examples. Sheriff Knight sends childish texts back and forth to Eric Robinson during a school board meeting disparaging another elected official. If a deputy did that, he/she would have been fired. Kurt Hoffman has his past to deal with however; he could have, at any time stood up and done the right thing to set matters straight.
    Major Paul Richard is drunk at a major league baseball game, yelling at officers from another agency. If a deputy did that they would have been fired. There are two captains, one who served the longest suspension for lying to an internal affairs officer and another that has no less than 15 sustained internal affairs. All of these command staff members were brought up through the ranks by the sheriff and his #2, Kurt Hoffman. I have seen officers terminated for less than I just mentioned.

We need to bring back trust, internally to the agency. By doing that it allows deputies and civilians to think freely about how to serve the community. When your deputies and civilians are allowed to bring changes to the table without the fear of punitive measures, it makes for a better working atmosphere and allows them to have ownership of protecting our community. This is key to the future of policing!

So, with all that in mind, I will vote for PAUL FERN.

Paul has the experience of working as a deputy here in Sarasota. He was a K-9 officer also. He has an unblemished career with us. He also worked at the federal level with the Federal Air Marshal Program. He ran a very high-risk program for the Air Marshals. He has developed relationships throughout the United States, Florida and abroad. Paul is passionate about protecting our community with a sense of transparency, which is why he is running for Sheriff of Sarasota County. My hope is that Paul will bring back a sense balance and trust.

COME JOIN ME ON AUGUST 18TH AND VOTE PAUL FERN FOR SARASOTA COUNTY SHERIFF!

Unregistered

Please post a link to the Facebook page where the above commentary by John Kost is posted.

Unregistered
    I am not sharing John's facebook page here but you can go to Fern's Facebook page and read the comment John left on Ferns page which is the one that you just read. It is the most recent post from Paul's campaign page.

https://www.facebook.com/fern4sheriff/

Unregistered

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not sharing John's facebook page here but you can go to Fern's Facebook page and read the comment John left on Ferns page which is the one that you just read. It is the most recent post from Paul's campaign page.

https://www.facebook.com/fern4sheriff/
    I will post a bunch of stuff and CLAIM it was posted by John but I won’t post his Facebook. Ok Paul sure man.

Either post the link or it didn’t happen!

Unregistered
    I will post a bunch of stuff and CLAIM it was posted by John but I won’t post his Facebook. Ok Paul sure man.

Your just trolling me because you are mad. I will play your game. If you don't believe Kost wrote that then just message him on facebook, oh wait you can't your too scared of him. I dont really care. It is out there on facebook for the entire world to read and they are reading it. Bury your head in the sand and keep telling yourself Tutko deserves to be a Captain and Kunt was a real cop.
    From John's page....
    John Kost Many of you have asked me who I will be voting for in the Sarasota County Sheriff’s election on August 18th. I have done my research and have put a lot of thought into this decision. I worked for 4 sheriffs’ over my 31 plus years at the Sarasota Sher…See More

· Reply · 4h

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Fern Signs

I have Paul Fern signs for anyone in the North Port area that wants one. Please send address to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com and I will get a sign to you.

#ElectPaulFern

This is John Kost

I posted what I said

This is Kost. I wrote my own post on my own Facebook page. Then I shared it to Paul Fern’s page. If you have any questions about it please feel free to contact me. Most of you know my cell # and or where I live. If not Send me a message on Facebook messenger or ask someone who has my number and give me a call.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I have Paul Fern signs for anyone in the North Port area that wants one. Please send address to CityWatchNorthPortFL@outlook.com and I will get a sign to you.

#ElectPaulFern
    Ms. Stephanie Gibson,

How are Paul Fern's yard signs going to fare against over $100k in corporate money that was funneled to Kurt Hoffman's campaign treasury by Eric Robinson? Land developers like Benderson have big-money and political-VIP connections.

Unregistered
    Ms. Stephanie Gibson,

How are Paul Fern's yard signs going to fare against over $100k in corporate money that was funneled to Kurt Hoffman's campaign treasury by Eric Robinson? Land developers like Benderson have big-money and political-VIP connections.
    Just stand for what you believe in. The problem with our country is people have forgotten how to stand up for what is right and fight big business. Sarasota is worth saving from the developers that want to ruin it. Fight!

Unregistered
    Ms. Stephanie Gibson,

Just stand for what you believe in. The problem with our country is people have forgotten how to stand up for what is right and fight big business. Sarasota is worth saving from the developers that want to ruin it. Fight!
    Kurt Hoffman and Eric Robinson are equivalent to MSM fake news. They do not represent "the people," but instead, they represent a very small minority of rich people: and they are hellbent on influencing a majority of "the people" with lies, deceit and advertising money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast