When will we put do nothing's back on patrol? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    My District had 2 call in. The Captain is requesting addition staffing from PSB. Stop all detective cases and deputies passing out waters and turkeys!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's only a matter of time before we become severely short on the road and jail. So will they put these do nothing's back on the streets?
    There is a plan coming folks. Sit tight under your shade trees....

Unregistered

Here you go folks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

Fluffers are going back on patrol...BSO needs to get them all ready and suited up

Unregistered
    SROs. ????????

Unregistered
    It's only a matter of time before we become severely short on the road and jail. So will they put these do nothing's back on the streets?
    We thought that was in effect already. Sort of like SID

Unregistered
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html

Fluffers are going back on patrol...BSO needs to get them all ready and suited up
    Excuse me! But do you actually expect elite deputies/detectives who work in SID, CI, Training and Hercules to actually go on the street with you rabble and answer dispatched calls? I don't think so...way way beneath that....cough cough....time to call out.

Unregistered
    Does the sheriff need a driver and other fluffers?

Unregistered
    We are severely short and this TT keeps firing deputies to make it worse

Unregistered
    There is a plan coming folks. Sit tight under your shade trees....
    I have been retired three years now and HR just called and left a message for me to see if I would come back until this virus was under control. Trust me I wont be returning that call....F’ that place it’s a disaster.

Unregistered
    I have been retired three years now and HR just called and left a message for me to see if I would come back until this virus was under control. Trust me I wont be returning that call....F’ that place it’s a disaster.
    Great more angry out of shape fat turds back at work! Thank you for your service and not returning.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast