Assistant Chief Luke Williams, it's that time...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Red face Impairment

Apparently impairment runs rampant in St Petersburg among City traffic development staff and with enforcement efforts as they can't identify a proper school zone.

However, within the hour City Council and the Mayor are holding a hearing on the issue.

By the way, with the wrongdoing involved my record is able to be vacated. But this story is not over.

I am not a "bull in a china shop" and verified everything with the Senate Transportation committee and it took years to get to this point. You better check your facts.

P.S. Like my new picture?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and whoever you are? I've made a copy of your post so it can be followed up on with the SPPD internal affairs along with the rest of the information being put together.
    Maybe you should go have another drink.

Big Bad Wolf
    The officer who stopped me is going to go down... blahblahblahblahblah
    ...wolf packs...yakettyyakblahblahIcan'tstoptalking
    I've made a copy of your post so it can be followed up on with the SPPD internal affairs talktalktalkWheresMyLithium
    Apparently impairment runs rampant IhavediarrheaofthemouthWHEREAREMYMEDS?!?!yakketyya k....... Like my new picture?
    Janet Kemp mugshot http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...p.3481192.html

Wolf packs? Bwahahaha! the language of hysteria. Or else you've been watching too many survivalist shows on tv.

Janet, you resurrected an old thread from 2011 about Asst Chief Williams in which to throw your hissy, then you attacked Lenard. Got sumpin' against black people, cowgirl? fyi, you mentioned Wes so it's fair to assume you're a badge bunny prowling for a stud muffin. Wes retired and moved out of state so I guess you're gonna troll Professional Standards for a substitute? Gal, you've got another think comin' if you see yourself as stud muffin bait. My guess is your liver looks even worse than your mugshot. You'd look way better if you ditched the cowgirl hat and threw a serape over your head with a giant sombrero on top.

Distract yourself by reading a book or two about Bipolar Disorder and Paranoid Delusions, Vexatious Litigants, Unusually Persistent Complainants, etc.

Alaskan Bush People
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bad Wolf View Post
    Janet Kemp mugshot http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...p.3481192.html
    Wolf packs? Bwahahaha! the language of hysteria. Or else you've been watching too many survivalist shows on tv.
    Wolf packs, a wild hairy idea she got in Anchorage Alaska where she got married in 1997 and became Janet Lee Kemp Freeman.

Unregistered

Cool Making it personal

Here we go confusing facts and truth again.

#1) I never said anything about an officer's color. Which means you are more intimately involved than you would lead this forum to believe.

#2) It is against regulations to take a detained a motorist "off camera". Fortunately, what is said can still be heard.

#3) It is a violation of state law in not releasing complete records when a public records request was made not once but twice in 2011.

#4) An officer who has been involved in his third crash should have an investigation when the second was of such a nature as to warrant the penalty of having his vehicle removed for 18 months.

#5) Along with the new Chief there is a new IA chief. . . . and I have yet to make my complaint . . . waiting for the rest of the records that are now finally being released.

#6) I'm afraid of the big bad wolf.

#7) If you haven't noticed, I'm alone in the woods.

Unregistered
    Exhibitionists get off by drawing attention to themselves. Jeez lady.

St. Petersburg Times 1/23/1987
    "In January, I purchased 15 items of Superseal microwave cookware with a $1 rebate for each item. To date, I have not received the rebate. I wrote about six weeks ago, but have heard nothing. I will appreciate anything you can do to get my $15. Janet L. Kemp"

.....and then the Internal Revenue Service said THEY would appreciate getting THEIR money from Janet. Boom, 1995 IRS tax lien.
    https://www.myfloridacounty.com/offi...rds/index.html

Green team
    Oakland, Ca is the best place. He'd be in wifi de hoodlums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12