CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That was the point. Finally! Someone got it.
    That was the point. Finally! Someone got it. I reply to and validate my own comments.

Unregistered
    Everyone is happy at NPPD. CM is the greatest leader ever and leads from the front. He has more experience than TG if you really want to know the truth soon he will have TGs desk. So everyone just stfu

Unregistered
    That was the point. Finally! Someone got it. I reply to and validate my own comments.
    Why do you? Makes no sense.

Unregistered
    Everyone is happy at NPPD. CM is the greatest leader ever and leads from the front. He has more experience than TG if you really want to know the truth soon he will have TGs desk. So everyone just stfu
    So sayeth the dude who admits to trolling only to stir sh!t up. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust.

Unregistered
    So sayeth the dude who admits to trolling only to stir sh!t up. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust.
    You need to admit that CM is the best leader we have ever had! Most people I know love him and can’t wait for the day he takes over “officially”. Why do you hate so much?

Unregistered
    You need to admit that CM is the best leader we have ever had! Most people I know love him and can’t wait for the day he takes over “officially”. Why do you hate so much?
    Cm started as an explorer. He worked corrections. He worked his way up from patrol. He has a ton of experience across the entire field and this jerk who keeps bagging on him is nothing but an insecure troll.

Unregistered
    Cm started as an explorer. He worked corrections. He worked his way up from patrol. He has a ton of experience across the entire field and this jerk who keeps bagging on him is nothing but an insecure troll.
    Agreed 100% CM has tons of leadership skills. He will be chief and should be chief. Everyone needs to get ready for the transition. He is a leader of men! Better than any other staff we have! I was an Explorer too. Great organization! I was in the ccso troop. Did a lot of sleep overs with our supervisor. He is in jail now for some reason but hey it was fun!

Unregistered
    Agreed 100% CM has tons of leadership skills. He will be chief and should be chief. Everyone needs to get ready for the transition. He is a leader of men! Better than any other staff we have! I was an Explorer too. Great organization! I was in the ccso troop. Did a lot of sleep overs with our supervisor. He is in jail now for some reason but hey it was fun!
    Then go post on their forum and stay the hell of ours. It seems you have more of an issue with them anyways. But then again you had fun with the sleepovers. What am I thinking, you loved it!

Unregistered
    Then go post on their forum and stay the hell of ours. It seems you have more of an issue with them anyways. But then again you had fun with the sleepovers. What am I thinking, you loved it!
    Ah the troll rears his ugly head.

Unregistered
    Maybe scared a little but hey it made me who I am today! That along with the fine mentoring of cm. He has always been like a papa to me.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast