Mindyme's Special Dinner - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is it true Mindyme and Haines' lip prints are embossed in the buttocks of "the statue?"

Unregistered
    Facts!!! 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    This statute is dangerous. Mindyme and Haines went to look at it. I thought Haines fell down but he saw the statute and instantly dropped to his knees. It was fine just some muscle memory. The real danger was Mindyme almost got her neck broke because her head was up Haines’ huge butt.

When she got up the two of them kept trying to find the zipper on the statute. Mindyme yelling “ I want my special dinner”! Haines told Mindyme quick............ this isn’t your dinner! It’s my special superhero juice. Only Morgan has this special non binary super hero juice. I am not feeling like myself without it.

The proceeding doesn’t necessarily represent the views of this website or its affiliates. The names were not changed to protect the innocent because they are not innocent. They are regular ordinary criminals who deserve to be investigated and likely terminated.

Unregistered
    With forethought, if we had been able to help design this monument, we could have a larger than life Sir Thelbert wielding his sword over his minions lying prostrate or bowing at his feet. Alas......

Unregistered
    Is it true Mindyme and Haines' lip prints are embossed in the buttocks of "the statue?"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Andy keeps chipping his teeth trying to get that statues zipper to come down.

Unregistered
    Sure has been quiet on here now that Tama won her arbitration. Guess we all know who was making all the post on here now. Come on Tama don't stop now you going to get what you wanted and leave everyone alone all the sudden. You shouldn't get silenced so easy. If everyone is as bad as you say, you should stay on them and help others not just yourself.

Unregistered
    Sure has been quiet on here now that Tama won her arbitration. Guess we all know who was making all the post on here now. Come on Tama don't stop now you going to get what you wanted and leave everyone alone all the sudden. You shouldn't get silenced so easy. If everyone is as bad as you say, you should stay on them and help others not just yourself.
    Or….with Chip there hasn’t been a lot of criminal acts taking place and there’s nothing much foranyone to talk about and Tams wasn’t posting.

Unregistered
    Karma can be fickle. Sometimes it takes a minute for the bones to fallout of the closet and Mindy has quite a few bones buried here and there. No pun intended.

Unregistered
    Karma can be fickle. Sometimes it takes a minute for the bones to fallout of the closet and Mindy has quite a few bones buried here and there. No pun intended.
    I certainly hope Mindy doesn’t think she has been forgotten. It’s almost like Christmas. It is so much easier to move forward now that criminals aren’t in charge. Mindy isn’t forgotten at all.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast