Television News Coverage - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I hope someone speaks up and we are thankful for your continued concern for our safety and well being. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope someone speaks up and we are thankful for your continued concern for our safety and well being. Thank you.
    Do you know...5 days ago the news broke that Sec. JJ appointed a new Prison Inspector to take over June 6th.? Las Vegas has odds that Gov. Rick has 10 weeks to kill it. Lester Fernandez is a "Federal Investigator" maybe opening the door to this 'Whore House' of a department and a State. But, as I said the smart money is on he never makes it to day one! Gov. Rick isn't going to let a Federal outsider to get their hands on the "Real State Records".

Unregistered
    Well in my circuit officers who have 2nd jobs get harassed for flexing their time to get to their 2nd jobs. It's okay to work 10 to 12 hours a day for office and field work, but officers get the 3rd degree if they have to leave for their 2nd jobs or school.

Unregistered
    Well in my circuit officers who have 2nd jobs get harassed for flexing their time to get to their 2nd jobs. It's okay to work 10 to 12 hours a day for office and field work, but officers get the 3rd degree if they have to leave for their 2nd jobs or school.

Because the 'State' comes first. That is why you can be designated as an "Essential Employee" that's why you get "High Risk". Your working in a "Profession" not a Job........

Unregistered
    ^^^^^^
    When they start paying us a livable salary that is comparable to a profession, THEN we won't need 2 jobs. Until then: run to the money! Run!

Unregistered
    ^^^^^ I don't blame anyone of you who gets an education or certified and runs for the hills after you graduate or get certified.

Unregistered
    Is FDC a bunch of pillow biters?

Unregistered
    Maybe, our one of our newest OFFENDER'S can offer some insight into our struggle's with the State???

By: Associated Press
    April 13, 2016

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- The former chair of the University of Florida religion department has been sentenced to five years' probation for secretly videotaping a teenage girl.

The Gainesville Sun reports that 54-year-old Manuel Arturo Vasquez pleaded no contest to one count of video voyeurism. In addition to probation, Vasquez must continue with counseling for 30 months.

Prosecutors say Vasquez was arrested in October for putting a USB recording device in the teenager's closet.

One of the files recovered from the device showed the teenager in her underwear, and another showed Vasquez checking the device's placement.

Vasquez was the chair of UF's religion department and director of the school's interdisciplinary Program for Immigration, Religion and Social Change. He has been a religion professor at UF since 1994.

Unregistered
    Dam those dirty Gators...

Unregistered
    Dam those dirty Gators...
    This is a quote from a news report of the arrest in Oct. 2014.

"This is the second case in recent years where a UF professor was charged with video voyeurism. Veterinary professor Don A. Samuelson was charged with four counts of video voyeurism in 2013 for using a camera pen with an integrated thumb drive to record down women students' blouses and up their skirts.

He pleaded no contest to one count of video voyeurism, and sentenced to three years of probation."

Its not the Probation job that makes us scuzzy its the "Education" we acquired?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast