Where is the love for AA? Have some - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Now that the stalkers, creeps, and fans all work at hendry. Run along troll and hold some signs and ballsacks.
    Whose signs and whose ballsacks?

Unregistered
    Nope. Now that the stalkers, creeps, and fans all work at hendry. Run along troll and hold some signs and ballsacks.
    were you triggered? are you a uniformed power assertive rapist who uses their position and powers to commit armed rape on vulnerable at risk women?

Unregistered
    were you triggered? are you a uniformed power assertive rapist who uses their position and powers to commit armed rape on vulnerable at risk women?
    Curtis did you really work with PH in the primary...

Unregistered
    Curtis did you really work with PH in the primary...
    How dare you accuth hmi of twechrwy! He ith honesnth dna good. Askth anyone! He is a good IA invethtigator!

Unregistered
    All your shit talk and as usual nothing to back it up. Four more years for the Sheriff and all of your false accusations did nothing, he wiped the floor with you. Now, most of your employees are looking for a way out. We will be calling Matt Cheif soon. The Sheriff's Office and Police department can start working together for the good of the community. Because of the current command staff at the police department, The department does not even work well with the other city departments. The other departments will tell you how they do not trust the leadership in the agency and contact the Sheriff's Office for assistance. We just jumped the first hurdle to a good working relationship with the city police department. Marci time to get that U-Haul packed. Wait no need you already live out of town and used city tax dollars and vehicle to go back and forth. Aaron, we address Marci because we know you are just her puppet. Buy guys it's been fun.

Unregistered

All swole up and tough and just as stupid as ever

All your shit talk and as usual nothing to back it up. Four more years for the Sheriff and all of your false accusations did nothing, he wiped the floor with you. Now, most of your employees are looking for a way out. We will be calling Matt Cheif soon. The Sheriff's Office and Police department can start working together for the good of the community. Because of the current command staff at the police department, The department does not even work well with the other city departments. The other departments will tell you how they do not trust the leadership in the agency and contact the Sheriff's Office for assistance. We just jumped the first hurdle to a good working relationship with the city police department. Marci time to get that U-Haul packed. Wait no need you already live out of town and used city tax dollars and vehicle to go back and forth. Aaron, we address Marci because we know you are just her puppet. Buy guys it's been fun.
    You seem to have issues towards women. No wonder why you are with the group you are. Exploiters assaulter, swapper, verbal abuser, crosser...

Unregistered

We who?

Last time we here looked, there's nothing wrong with living out of town. Many real departments have that sort of reality built in policy. The first hurdle to any good relationship is removing yourself from the picture.

Unregistered
    whens the retaliation with the sketchy evidence going to begin? We all know the Labelle crowd couldn't pass a credit check let alone develop a piece of honest evidence. Bring it on make your move to install an armed predetaor coerced sex from at risk women as chief, of course Labelle will get long with him, anything to to do with sex crimes, sex on duty very 'private' expressions of intimacy between freaks ...

Unregistered
    Curtis, did you really work with PH in the primary...
    Yes, I worked with Pete. I would be his second in command when he one: He and I swing all the time. I thought you knew he was the father of my children. I am sorry I was just feeling so vulnerable when Aaron left me for Marci.

Unregistered
    Yes, I worked with Pete. I would be his second in command when he one: He and I swing all the time. I thought you knew he was the father of my children. I am sorry I was just feeling so vulnerable when Aaron left me for Marci.
    Who wore which costume? Leather cop or construction worker? Do you two wrestle to release the extra manliness you just have?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast