East Sgt quitting after month long vacation - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ok Gabe or Todd in a fight annnnd go! Lol

Unregistered
    Honestly because this whole thread has become ABSOLUTELY pointless. Todd was accused of a couple things by his Sgt and he defended those accusations through memorandum. Alex had a personal problem that she allowed come to work and it didn’t work as intended. Bottom line….. who cares. Just hopefully she makes it through this current investigation. I’d never wish that stress on anyone. Alex keep your head up, Andrea **** you, Gabe keep up the good work, Todd good job standing up for yourself when the vast majority of this thread would have submitted to include Alex.

Unregistered
    Is NT even on our swat team?

Unregistered
    Nick won’t even be allowed at SWAT tryouts. We love you Andrea!

Nick Todd
    SWAT- A position of prestige within an agency, with veteran operators from that given agency. I have a fair amount of experience in SWAT and fair amount of army combat arms and scout unit experience. BUT I have a lot to learn about LCSO before I tryout. The vast majority of people I look up to in this agency are on this team to include TS. I will tryout for SWAT, but I will not disrespect the team by trying out half ass.

As for now, I’m happy to have the extra time with my family by not being on any specialty units. I will put in the work to show I deserve these opportunities again.

Unregistered
    Lmao 2nd post by name. In with the mic drop

Unregistered

Swat?

Last time TS was on the O course we had to carry him. It wasn't pretty.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last time TS was on the O course we had to carry him. It wasn't pretty.
    I call bull$hit on this one. Tim can run a 5 minute mile with three lit cigarettes in his mouth while carrying Haberman on his back.

Unregistered

O

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I call bull$hit on this one. Tim can run a 5 minute mile with three lit cigarettes in his mouth while carrying Haberman on his back.
    Maybe in the old days.

Unregistered
    Soooooo now that people have seen the IA, which one will smack Davis first Gabe or Andrea for her lying to them. DAMN that was a good read

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast