What made you choose to work for the worst agency in the state? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who stays with this loser agency is a loser. There are no prospects for any improvements here so people with a sliver of brains, initiative and self respect will be trying to leave. If you want to stay and defend the DOC go ahead but you are only deluding yourselves.
    Awe, a response we were all waiting for from you. We are all losers and you are the king/queen. You just proved our point. You were no great lose when you left and you are a sad person who leads a sad life. We are sure people were glad when you left the Department. You are a fungus.

Unregistered
    Awe, a response we were all waiting for from you. We are all losers and you are the king/queen. You just proved our point. You were no great lose when you left and you are a sad person who leads a sad life. We are sure people were glad when you left the Department. You are a fungus.
    Suit yourself if you want to continue to be underpaid, overworked and treated worse than the inmates. Then you are a sad person unless you enjoy this kind of abuse, in which case you are a loser. At least I came to my senses and had the balls to leave the DOC cesspool run by a-holes who do not care about the troops. Do you?

Unregistered
    Suit yourself if you want to continue to be underpaid, overworked and treated worse than the inmates. Then you are a sad person unless you enjoy this kind of abuse, in which case you are a loser. At least I came to my senses and had the balls to leave the DOC cesspool run by a-holes who do not care about the troops. Do you?
    As said before, we are sure that all your coworkers waved as you walked out the door. No matter what the pay scale is, you are still a fungus. And I bet your new coworkers cannot stand you.

Unregistered
    As said before, we are sure that all your coworkers waved as you walked out the door. No matter what the pay scale is, you are still a fungus. And I bet your new coworkers cannot stand you.
    You are a really twisted individual if you consider people who want to better themselves as "fungus". Fungus is stupid and does not try to better itself. Fungus stays in the status quo because it is too dumb and scared to leave a bad job.

I could care less what my former co-workers though as I was leaving for a much better job. No doubt they were jealous because they did not have the balls and brains to leave the DOC dumpster fire. Now I work with well paid happy people who have dignity and respect for themselves. I will have a bigger pension and better benefits as a retiree when the time comes.

Unregistered
    You are a really twisted individual if you consider people who want to better themselves as "fungus". Fungus is stupid and does not try to better itself. Fungus stays in the status quo because it is too dumb and scared to leave a bad job.

I could care less what my former co-workers though as I was leaving for a much better job. No doubt they were jealous because they did not have the balls and brains to leave the DOC dumpster fire. Now I work with well paid happy people who have dignity and respect for themselves. I will have a bigger pension and better benefits as a retiree when the time comes.
    Do us all a favor. Since you have left the Department, we do not care what you think. As for the fungus comment, Terrell Owens was one of the greatest wide receivers ever. So, why did most of the NFL teams pass him up when he became available? Because he was a fungus in the locker room. Just like you are at the work site.

Unregistered
    Couldn't get hired at McDonalds?

Unregistered

You just called everyone of your coworkers at FDC stupid. Oh yea, we are sure that they were glad to get rid of you! And, we feel so bad for your new coworkers. You are a sad person.

Unregistered
    You just called everyone of your coworkers at FDC stupid. Oh yea, we are sure that they were glad to get rid of you! And, we feel so bad for your new coworkers. You are a sad person.
    You are delusional. I am very happy at my new workplace because I work with happy positive people in a good work environment. Well paid too. Had it been otherwise I would not have taken the job. People who choose to stay here and do not consider leaving at the minimum are stupid. That's what the DOC wants, dumb people willing to work for the lowest wage but barely smart enough to show up and do the paperwork. I will admit that I have worked in DOC with people too dumb to be hired anywhere else so they can't help it, they are stuck here for life. But the rest of them who have some level of intelligence have no excuse for staying here instead of bettering themselves elsewhere.

Unregistered
    You are delusional. I am very happy at my new workplace because I work with happy positive people in a good work environment. Well paid too. Had it been otherwise I would not have taken the job. People who choose to stay here and do not consider leaving at the minimum are stupid. That's what the DOC wants, dumb people willing to work for the lowest wage but barely smart enough to show up and do the paperwork. I will admit that I have worked in DOC with people too dumb to be hired anywhere else so they can't help it, they are stuck here for life. But the rest of them who have some level of intelligence have no excuse for staying here instead of bettering themselves elsewhere.
    No doubt you are happy at the new job. If not now, it is a matter of time that the coworkers will hate you. Because, your behavior will not change. Old job or new, you are a sad person.

Unregistered
    No doubt you are happy at the new job. If not now, it is a matter of time that the coworkers will hate you. Because, your behavior will not change. Old job or new, you are a sad person.
    The only time I was sad was at DOC. Not really sad but unhappy with the pay and supervisors. You must be happy here however because you stay and criticize the ones who left to better themselves.

Now I have great co-workers and we get along just fine. Can't say that for DOC where most were miserable and depressed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast