Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just like your supposedly a white Irish American, right? It's the scum like you that has brought this nation to a Third World Country. I bet you also approve of leaving our border wide open as well. Theres no cure for the insane ignorants like you that breath the same air. You are fooling nobody with your Irish immitation act. If you ever went to Ireland and talked the "smack" that you do on here, they would stone you to death. Must suck to have a criminal record and go through life blaming the police for your owm ignorance. I'm done responding back to anyone that hides their true colors and has a zero IQ. The human brain on "Crack" & "meth" is a mirror of you. Now go pee pee like a good little boy for your Probation Officer. Now post away coward! Irish......OMG, LMAO!
Sorry former officer Page but I'm Taig Irish not a heartless bigoted Proddy such as yourself.

I can say when I retire in less then nine months that I did not turn the profession of law enforcement into nothing more then a paid band of mindless vigilantes.
You would have fit in just fine with the 1 Para that pulled the trigger in Bogside Sunday evening. Must go now have much more actual facts to place here to inform people.

I'm counting the days when I can get my six figure DROP check and languish in relaxation knowing I was what a law enforcement officer was really supposed to be.

You on the other hand will be making the rounds at the tinfoil hat wearers meetings spouting your hate and anger that you generated over the years.

With any luck you will fall into rank of the other "I got no respect as a cop" group. With in seven years you will either have a stroke, heart attack, drink yourself to death our swallow your old off duty gun.

If you have any care left for the public you treated like crap, you would spare them and me any more of your hate filled anger and immediately apply the latter of the four above mentioned.

Have a real great day disgraced Officer Krupke (ret.)