Miramar would be even shorter if... - Page 31
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Unregistered
    Is there anyone in Miramar PD that doesn't run around f*cking like monkeys in a zoo?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there anyone in Miramar PD that doesn't run around f*cking like monkeys in a zoo?
    Yes, the idiot who sits in his office till 1800 hrs (with the door shut doing who knows what.) The moron that wants evidence by demanding that you go to his favorite bus stop and write down everyone siting there. He definitely is not f'ng like a monkey. First no woman would have a loser like him (even women who have the lowest standards.) The only thing he can get is a magazine and his hand. What kind of life can he have when he said he sits there 24/7 just to bust people up. What a self deluded sick puppy.

Unregistered
    Is corona the new Miramar std? I’d rather chance that than DW or BP or the little miss civilian.
    Ikr. Everything else has some type of meds you can take. They all running around.

Unregistered
    Yes, the idiot who sits in his office till 1800 hrs (with the door shut doing who knows what.) The moron that wants evidence by demanding that you go to his favorite bus stop and write down everyone siting there. He definitely is not f'ng like a monkey. First no woman would have a loser like him (even women who have the lowest standards.) The only thing he can get is a magazine and his hand. What kind of life can he have when he said he sits there 24/7 just to bust people up. What a self deluded sick puppy.
    Oh I am crushed by your insults! How will I ever recover from this? How do know I am even a man? Maybe I am a woman?

Unregistered

Who

Ikr. Everything else has some type of meds you can take. They all running around.
    Who is BP?

Unregistered
    Oh I am crushed by your insults! How will I ever recover from this? How do know I am even a man? Maybe I am a woman?
    "How do know" Better check your grammar Mr. Perfect. It must be hard having all of your previous overused cliches thrown in your pitiful face. Maybe you can order people to meet you at the Town Center water fountain. Go back to your hand you loser. The only woman that would have your ugly ass is in your fantasies

Unregistered
    Is corona the new Miramar std? I’d rather chance that than DW or BP or the little miss civilian.
    Dude that was cold. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    "How do know" Better check your grammar Mr. Perfect. It must be hard having all of your previous overused cliches thrown in your pitiful face. Maybe you can order people to meet you at the Town Center water fountain. Go back to your hand you loser. The only woman that would have your ugly ass is in your fantasies
    Oh my god! You are destroying me! How will I ever live?

Unregistered
    Oh my god! You are destroying me! How will I ever live?
    Who cares loser?

Unregistered
    Who is BP?
    What's CRO? Z6

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast