Retired DEA superstar speaks on Chadville era - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anthony... Not an unconnected white male.
    Sam... Not an unconnected white male.
    Lora... Not an unconnected white male.
    Mayra... Not an unconnected white male.

I'm not positive, but I think I see a pattern here...

Unregistered
    I agree Anthony has gotten away with a lot of bs, but he has been doing that his entire career. Sam was on TIN A and he was a decent undercover. Not saying he was a superstar. Lora Rivera or whatever her married name is now. Ya she was on TIN A and she was a decent UC however for her to be a captain now is crazy. Hell Mayra Negron a lieutenant? That shit is crazy too. But that’s how it is at the almighty HCSO.
    ANTHONY.....chad told Anthony to keep his **** in his pants...he no longer fuks the fattys at hcso but still fuks around his wife.
    LAURA.....has never been decent about any UC work he used to get cases from her partner DD
    MAYRA...snitched on chino when they were bumping uglies. All of them were in TinA with Chad and Tommy.

Unregistered
    ANTHONY.....chad told Anthony to keep his **** in his pants...he no longer fuks the fattys at hcso but still fuks around his wife.
    LAURA.....has never been decent about any UC work he used to get cases from her partner DD
    MAYRA...snitched on chino when they were bumping uglies. All of them were in TinA with Chad and Tommy.
    DD really let’s leave that idiot out of this, please.

Unregistered
    Crime is down in Hillsborough and the riots ended quickly. Bad guys got arrested. Job done! Take your opinion and stick it along with this guy’s 3 fkn years here, up dumb Ron’s azz. This guy is no hero. He’s a retired cop. I’m no hero. You’re no hero. I’ve forgotten more than you and this guy will ever know about law enforcement and leadership. 30 years and proud. This is a sheriff’s department. Get tf over yourself and stop with the fake news. IDGAF who spews it.

Arresting bad guys is not the problem. It's Andrew Warren that does not follow through and support law enforcement and the general public's safety from the rioters and looters

Unregistered
    DD really let’s leave that idiot out of this, please.
    Ya well that idiot is chilling while your azz is still working. I guess everyone that isn’t white is an idiot. I’ll bet you a paycheck you won’t call DD an idiot to his face puzzy ass white boy.

Unregistered
    Ya well that idiot is chilling while your azz is still working. I guess everyone that isn’t white is an idiot. I’ll bet you a paycheck you won’t call DD an idiot to his face puzzy ass white boy.
    Exactly. Nothing but puzzy azzes.

Unregistered

Solid

No joke. I couldn't care less about this dude's take on our agency after a whopping three years. Everything he talked about is old news. Such as, biitching about arresting the preacher who flat out defied the ruling on no gathering during the early days of the pandemic. Hate to break it to ya, but the preacher broke the law.

But guess what? The preacher learned, forgave, and he and Chad have worshipped together at his church.

Such a concept! Grown azz people who learn, forgive, and move the fukc on.
    That’s pretty solid Chad and the Preacher did that.
    I’m from NY and in the process with your Department. I agree with your post 100%. Sadly we have to hook people we would prefer not to. Glad to read this ending. Far as the other comments from that YouTube video. NY Tito’s didn’t end, we sat there got screamed at, yelled at, hurt, and they were all out with appearance tickets and free shopping. One of the reasons I’m leaving seniority, comfortable schedule and money on the table.

Unregistered
    Super Star DEA Agent where are you now? Nothing to say these days

Unregistered
    He’s probably on some super secret mission only he knows about
    🖐Soopah stah🖐

Unregistered
    Super Star DEA Agent where are you now? Nothing to say these days

Wasn't this posted by the same genius who said the city was going to burn and there'd be more rioting in the streets? He had put all his geat EX-detective skills to use and it was DEFINITELY going to happen.

Except it didn't happen, not at all.

Points for trying your damndest to stir up civil unrest, self proclaimed "patriot"! There has to be a special place in Hellp for azzholes like you!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast