Kids wearing masks - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, I was just watching kids in PE wearing masks and running. I can only imagine how much carbon dioxide is being rebreathed and causing stress on the central nervous system which has to compensate by dilating the blood vessels. The accumulive effect of low oxygen will have long term consequences. I guess big pharma will benefit from that in the future. Its child abuse to make them wear masks when the truth is out there that this phony scamdemic was just designed to to cause so much fear and pandemonium. Personal observation:
    Everyone who wore masks and followed CDC guidelines still tested positive with the fake Chinese tests. Those who went hospitals got worse and died while those who stayed home did very well and all said it was mild symptoms of flu. But lame stream media then had an excuse that it was unpredictable and asymptomatic persons could spread it. Such bull.....Schnit.....as even my own elders parents refused to wear masks and were together with those who tested positive by the fake ccp test kits , they never caught the fake DNC virus.
    So, I found a cure for that fake scamdemic, I turned off the news...guess what. Today , I'll never shop at any idiot establishment that asks you to wear a mask. The sign of the beast. When they tell me I can't serve you unless you wear a mask, I say back..no I can't spend a dime unless you wear common sense. I then wish them luck with such a stupid business plan. I only hope that the school district leaders realize how abusive it is to make children wear masks simply for a political agenda to push the new world order. If it was so good for man kind, why use trickery....
    says the Doctor

Unregistered
    A new variant called “Mu” has been identified. We need to wear masks, use social distancing, frequently wash hands and get vaccinated until this calms down.

Unregistered

Weasels

A new variant called “Mu” has been identified. We need to wear masks, use social distancing, frequently wash hands and get vaccinated until this calms down.
    Ok you go first and let us know how that works out for. Oh and biden was a success in Afghanistan 🤣

Unregistered

Mu virus

Latest reports co.ing out of fantasy land FNN
    FAKE NEWS NETWORK
    MU VIRUS TURNING PEOPLE INTO COWS
    DOCTORS SAY THEY CANT UNDERSTAND MU MU MU MU MUOOOOOOOO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered

2nd vax kills 13 year old stupid mom was pro vax

Unregistered

Still scared of the fake Rona?

Funny how this was spoken of in the 90s
    I miss George Carlin

https://youtu.be/l_L6AS1Huno

Unregistered

Hilarious

This is probably the most hilarious thread ever.

Buddy on here has some serious issues….

Holy shit…..I’d be surprised if he even works for school board.

Anyways, to say the virus is fake and all those people who got the virus are fake…

Ask all those officers that got the Rona who used to be like you. Scandemic this scandemic that…blah blah blah

Now they are saying ….hey bro..that shit is no joke….

God forbid that when you get the virus….and you will get the virus because you are all about being free.

I pray it doesn’t hit you hard and you get well fast.

Good luck bud. Hope you find some peace soon man…you sound really stressed out.

Unregistered

Yes its easier to fool you than tell you you were fooled

This is probably the most hilarious thread ever.

Buddy on here has some serious issues….

Holy shit…..I’d be surprised if he even works for school board.

Anyways, to say the virus is fake and all those people who got the virus are fake…

Ask all those officers that got the Rona who used to be like you. Scandemic this scandemic that…blah blah blah

Now they are saying ….hey bro..that shit is no joke….

God forbid that when you get the virus….and you will get the virus because you are all about being free.

I pray it doesn’t hit you hard and you get well fast.

Good luck bud. Hope you find some peace soon man…you sound really stressed out.
    Here's your clue idiot I already had it and told no one it was mild flu. But those who went to the hospital were murdered....wrap your stupid head around that you 3rd degree morons are just bees working outside the hive. For 39000 dollars per death its a boon for those hospitals. But the those of us above 32nd, we know what's really going on. Not all initiates go along with the crazies abroad from the order who bring this shnit to our country.
    Don't believe me? Just quietly ask every school board member watch the answer they give you. Anyone who is 3rd and below have no clue....
    I'm not going to wake you up in a second. It's up to you morons to know why Hillary didn't win and Trump won and the whole order tried to stop him. Now the commander and thief puppet should be evident along with the empty Washington mall should have nudged you that something was wrong.
    Like Mark Twain Always said.
    : it's easier to fool the masses that tell them they were fooled.. 🤣

Unregistered

Oh look a Doctor is now saying this about natural imunity

Natural Immunity Longer Lasting Than Protection From COVID-19 Vaccines: Dr. Robert Malone https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_a...e=appan2028130

Unregistered
    Here's your clue idiot I already had it and told no one it was mild flu. But those who went to the hospital were murdered....wrap your stupid head around that you 3rd degree morons are just bees working outside the hive. For 39000 dollars per death its a boon for those hospitals. But the those of us above 32nd, we know what's really going on. Not all initiates go along with the crazies abroad from the order who bring this shnit to our country.
    Don't believe me? Just quietly ask every school board member watch the answer they give you. Anyone who is 3rd and below have no clue....
    I'm not going to wake you up in a second. It's up to you morons to know why Hillary didn't win and Trump won and the whole order tried to stop him. Now the commander and thief puppet should be evident along with the empty Washington mall should have nudged you that something was wrong.
    Like Mark Twain Always said.
    : it's easier to fool the masses that tell them they were fooled.. 🤣

You must be a blast at parties…lol

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast