Is there an actual official I.A.file on ex major Terry? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Drunk Donnie? He gonna carry his shotgun around looking for wabbits aka ex wives?

Unregistered
    That guy is one of the most untruthful lying pieces of garbage I’ve ever seen. Check out his past with us!

Unregistered
    He will fit right in with roid raging Hankins and shady Terry.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Birds of a Feather

Everybody knows the real James Terry. He is absolutely not the caring, upstanding positive change agent he is pretending to be now to get your vote. He is lying to the general public and trying to steal votes from poor unsuspecting citizens who just don't know him or know the facts about who he really is. There is a reason that the entire Fraternal Order of Police unanimously voted to keep him from joining that organization after he was forced to resign for the unconscionable acts of abuse that he perpetrated on the men and women that he was supposed to be leading at the Sheriff's Office. That is the same reason that the F.O.P. Lodge membership, who normally stay out of the Sheriff's elections, for the first time mobilized to unanimously endorse Sheriff Al Nienhuis, to ensure the right leader remained our Sheriff and the power hungry narcissist that James Terry is remains in the dog catcher Job that his sponsor, Steve Champion got him in order to control him, his message, and ensure that he keeps leveling false allegations at Sheriff Nienhuis. James does not care about the citizens of Hernando County anymore than he cares about the Boston terrier dog that he bought, bred, sold off the puppies and then sold the the mama dog on Craig's List to some stranger he exchanged cash with in a parking lot.....Your caring Director of Animal Services..hmmm...are you going to lie about doing that too James. He is using men and women who were fired from the Sheriff's Office......Sgt G.D. or resigned under criminal investigation, Lt. R.L. and promising them a place on his staff when they were completely unfit to serve our citizens and let go because of their bad acts......wow....sounds just like what happened to you James......Birds of a feather? Yeah wake up....he is using you too.

Unregistered
    Spot on with that comment

Unregistered
    What's the English version of this garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Personally heard a former HCSO employee (who resigned while under investigation) make statements about his, "sure thing", appointment to Terry's staff after the election. Thats all I needed to hear to make my decision on the election.

Unregistered
    Anyne know if there is an actual I.A.file on Terry?Were all the memos put into an official I.A.?or he just got the resing or get fired speech like always?

Yeah, James Terry has a strong cast of supporters who "used to" work at the Sheriff's Office and left under criminal or IA investigations. Unfortunately there are a few supporters who used to hold command positions and they only saw the James Terry who worked under them and was trying to climb the rank ladder. They retired, moved out of the area and never got to personally witness the physical abuse (battery on fellow employee), sexual harassment of employee's wives, abuse of power and rampant racism that defined who James Terry truly is as a leader and why he had to resign to stave off the criminal and IA investigations that would have undoubtedly taken him out of the office anyway. Those few that he used to work for and endorsed him from their out of state residences, would have been the first to run him out if they had witnessed James' abuse of his employees as a Lieutenant, Captain and Major. His law enforcement operations talent was non-existent as he took credit on a daily basis for the great work done by those he abused. His entire campaign is based on a vendetta to once again strike out at those he used to abused because they had enough and spoke up to end his horrible treatment; as opposed to truly having the heart to serve the citizens of Hernando County. His entire campaign is filled with a smoke and mirror platform of LIES designed to dupe unsuspecting citizens into giving him their vote, when in fact crime has never been lower or solved at such a high rate as it has been the last 10 years under the leadership of Sheriff Al Nienhuis. James Terry will never speak the truth; he will never give credit to anyone whose hard work merits it when he can steal the limelight for himself. It sends a strong message when all of the current men and women who used to work under James' boot heel on his climb up, have absolutely declared their choice by endorsement of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge they belong to and the tireless work they put in during their free time supporting the Sheriff Nienhuis campaign; bringing his message of continued service to our citizens. The only positive change that has ever come from James Terry was the day he was run out of the Sheriff's Office. We see you James! You cannot hide behind your lies. You cannot continue your abuse.

Unregistered
    Spot on with that comment
    I guess you need the Spanish version?

Unregistered
    What's the English version of this garbage?
    Ahhh you need G.E.D version.

Unregistered
    Well,

I do work for hCSO.... so yea... GED would be for me

Ahhh you need G.E.D version.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast