Hiring process - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring process

Unregistered
    Any non cert processing news?

Unregistered
    I'm non certified and took psychological test last week. Waiting on poly next. Anybody else hear anything

Unregistered

Hiring

Can someone tell me about the orientation? And How many non certified are MGPD looking to hire?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me about the orientation? And How many non certified are MGPD looking to hire?
    Hey genius, why don't you call human resources and ask that question instead of going to a forum to ask it. Don't you understand that all the information gathered here is BS. If you want to be a police officer, at least have some common sense. Contact the human resource department and address your questions to the right personnel. Idiot

Unregistered
    Have you reached offer of employment and attending orientation or new applicant just asking questions on process?

Unregistered
    New app just asking questions

Unregistered
    There is no orientation they start off with the oral board

Unregistered
    How long does background usually take? I've completed poly, psychological, and medical already. Do anybody know is the December academy still a possible start date?

Unregistered
    If you're not BLACK they won't hire you. Funny how they're the first ones pulling the race card but won't hire out of their race. RACIST *******S.

Unregistered
    If you're not BLACK they won't hire you. Funny how they're the first ones pulling the race card but won't hire out of their race. RACIST *******S.
    Another misinformed idiot.. i know the background/recruiter, which happens to be white hispanic, who can tell you that the statement this retard posted is WRONGGGGG. Just another attempt to tarnish us.. united we stand and we will move forward with you, or without you.. so please leave already..BSO is hiring- so goooooo..

Idiot@!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast