Saint Petersburg Police In Action (Photos)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

Saint Petersburg Police In Action (Photos)

Over the past year I have been taking photos, some dealing with crime and turning them into the admin, but their reply was... "If we didn't see it, it didn't happen."

So for the rest of you who just want to see your own face or recognize other officers. There are 245 total photos over 4 pages. Have fun and you may reply with a comment if you like. go to:

http://www.veteranspostnews.com/StPetePD01.htm
    Stand Back, I Have A Camera... And I WILL SHOOT!

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Very impressive Company Clerk. Its amazing at the variety of action that can take place at just one intersection...now multiply that throughout the city. Keep up the good work. Someday the staff members and city leaders might actually look at your photos, and others like them, take off their blinders and realize that there is life beyond the catered to self interest political groups.

This should be a lesson to all of you officers as well. You should always assume there is a video running or photo being taken. Always be professional. Keep in mind that the camera lense could just as easy be the sights of a weapon. Be vigilant and be safe!
    St. Pete was once a place of honor, It can be again......

Nice pictures! Very nice! Thank you!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    Cornbread looks lost...

Hey Gordon, the crimescene is behind you, turn around!

Good thing he has Mcdonald to show him around now!

I still remember what Curtsinger said when Gordon got promoted to major--"This is an affirmative action promotion"

Too bad the truth got him fired.

Cedric looks like he just got out of bed.
    Or it was a long day of watching DVD's with his door closed....

I must correct what you said. Curtsinger said DAVIS was an affirmative action promotion to major.

one tiny problem

First, the pictures were great. Second on the website it says that it not viewable by the public but police only. As I sit at home at my personal computer and click the link posted on LEOAFFAIRS I realize that any person, police or not just has to do the same thing. Anyone who accesses this site, and we know some are not law enforcement personnel can get those pictures too. There are pictures of tags, officer's name tags, neigborhood faces, just things that can put the officers and the photographer in danger.

In one of the pictures, it appears the fine upstanding citizens of Killwhiteyville are threatening the photographer....

I wish I had a dollar for eveytime I was interviewing a witness when the thugs come by and make those gestures and suddenly our star witness gets amnesia and needs to go back inside

get real

There are pictures of tags, officer's name tags, neigborhood faces, just things that can put the officers and the photographer in danger.
    ITS PUBLIC INFO. Your name on a picture on the internet puts you in danger. Come on if your that scared get a new profession. Go to the SPPD web site and you'll find some photos with names. Unless your UC you have no identity protection as it relates to your name and photo. I'm sure there are some targeted officers and its no secret to the bad guys who they are or where and when they work. They have eyes within the walls of the PD with far more info than just a photo.

Danger?

Having Cedric in charge in more of a danger than posting any picture! Wish I could turn back the clock and had busted his ass when I caught him in a car in the parking lot of the Cowboy with a broad. He was off duty but the car look like it came out from a Cheech and Chong movie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast