Threat Management (Mismanagement)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m curious just how many “threats” that “threat management” has actually “managed” since they started. Just asking cuz I’m pretty sure we’ve been involved in some shooting situations that good ole “threat management” said the people involved were “good”. Great job there little jose. I heard little is accurate too. Little brain, you know little other brain.
    You are a jealous piece of shiz.

Unregistered
    You are a jealous piece of shiz.
    Everyone would like a nothing job for a few years to take it easy and steal a check.

Unregistered
    Everyone would like a nothing job for a few years to take it easy and steal a check.
    Big Joey loves to micromanage with his phony degree while devouring the finger foods at the Christmas desert party. Glad I'm not working under his fat azz anymore

Unregistered
    So if may ask what is your current job assignment. If you say patrol then what squad. Trust me your stealing a paycheck to that’s if your even a deputy. Maybe if your a good boy or girl you can get a transfer.

Unregistered
    So if may ask what is your current job assignment. If you say patrol then what squad. Trust me your stealing a paycheck to that’s if your even a deputy. Maybe if your a good boy or girl you can get a transfer.
    You can get get a transfer to a specialized unit only if you are a good ol' boy or girl. That's how it works around here and everyone but rookies know it.

Patrol is the backbone of the agency pal in case you haven't noticed. You and your minions spend so much time in the building that you haven't got a clue about being a street cop. The speciality units are loaded with Car1's buddies stealing paychecks so don't lecture me about being overpaid. I am not one of them, never been, couldn't get in. At this point in my career I would not want to work with the suck ups anyway.

Unregistered
    You can get get a transfer to a specialized unit only if you are a good ol' boy or girl. That's how it works around here and everyone but rookies know it.

Patrol is the backbone of the agency pal in case you haven't noticed. You and your minions spend so much time in the building that you haven't got a clue about being a street cop. The speciality units are loaded with Car1's buddies stealing paychecks so don't lecture me about being overpaid. I am not one of them, never been, couldn't get in. At this point in my career I would not want to work with the suck ups anyway.

*you're. Quit being an embarrassment to your agency. Learn to spell basic English words.

Unregistered
    *you're. Quit being an embarrassment to your agency. Learn to spell basic English words.
    Hey dingleberry, "your" is possessive meaning something belongs to you. "You're" is a contraction between the words "You" and "are". Learn the difference before you jump in and criticize others. Your ignorance is appalling. You're an embarrassment to the agency.

Unregistered
    Hey dingleberry, "your" is possessive meaning something belongs to you. "You're" is a contraction between the words "You" and "are". Learn the difference before you jump in and criticize others. Your ignorance is appalling. You're an embarrassment to the agency.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well, thats embarrassing for the person who had nothing of value to support their argument so they attack "perceived" grammar errors.

Unregistered
    So many issues with your attitude. I’ve seen the best deputies work all over the place. I’ve seen scared thirds fake it on Squad 1 Nights. I’ve seen true Alphas working Squad 7 Days. Where you work doesn’t make you a good deputy. My current job assignment is Deputy Sheriff. Same title as about 600 other supposed gunslingers at this place. Being a detective or Special Ops doesn’t make you better, special or great. Hell look at all the purges in Special Ops and IOB this last year as an example. Unfortunately lunk heads get picked because they look good. This place is unfortunately impressed by these pleasers and ass kissers. And TMS is full of them.

Unregistered
    So many issues with your attitude. I’ve seen the best deputies work all over the place. I’ve seen scared thirds fake it on Squad 1 Nights. I’ve seen true Alphas working Squad 7 Days. Where you work doesn’t make you a good deputy. My current job assignment is Deputy Sheriff. Same title as about 600 other supposed gunslingers at this place. Being a detective or Special Ops doesn’t make you better, special or great. Hell look at all the purges in Special Ops and IOB this last year as an example. Unfortunately lunk heads get picked because they look good. This place is unfortunately impressed by these pleasers and ass kissers. And TMS is full of them.
    I then will assume your are a fat turd that looks likes 300 pounds of chewed bubble gum in a uniform. I will also assume that you are a unhappy “DEPUTY” that apparently doesn’t understand that, other than mighty patrol, there are other functions in a department this size. By the way who the **** do you think you are judging other “DEPUTIES/ DETECTIVES”. You are a sad uninformed asshole who needs a tune up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast