Manhunt for the ghost - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your right,,,,, I would never be your trainee,,, simply because I would be dragging your GED ass out of the car ,,,,how's that bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not to pick nits but it’s you’re as in you are right. You wrote your which is a possessive. Certainly they taught that over at North Port High. This is another fail. So once again I recommend you be placed on admin leave pending review of your (not you’re) high school grades. I think you were held back.

Unregistered
    Not to pick nits but it’s you’re as in you are right. You wrote your which is a possessive. Certainly they taught that over at North Port High. This is another fail. So once again I recommend you be placed on admin leave pending review of your (not you’re) high school grades. I think you were held back.
    one who cannot attack or offer a response to this thread decides to attack the grammar, there or their, you or your are. Let me put this into a complete sentence, You are an a$$hole, their or there. I suggest you cuddle up to your blow up CM doll and pass on the English lessons. We are done.

Unregistered
    one who cannot attack or offer a response to this thread decides to attack the grammar, there or their, you or your are. Let me put this into a complete sentence, You are an a$$hole, their or there. I suggest you cuddle up to your blow up CM doll and pass on the English lessons. We are done.
    I fully support the police. I am sorry if you do not like that answer. The rank and file did the best they could, with what they had. I personally am not a CM as a leader fan. He is a nice kid though. The only reason is because he has never worked at a big agency. A five year Hillsborough Deputy has more real experience. I expect our leaders to have worked at a large agency to bring that experience with them.

Unregistered
    I fully support the police. I am sorry if you do not like that answer. The rank and file did the best they could, with what they had. I personally am not a CM as a leader fan. He is a nice kid though. The only reason is because he has never worked at a big agency. A five year Hillsborough Deputy has more real experience. I expect our leaders to have worked at a large agency to bring that experience with them.
    Being that I am an LEO. I appreciate the support. Before you make any or form any opinions on this thread, know the agency, know it's history and know the true facts as they unfolded in this case. The posts you have read and the facts laid out are for the most part so very true. As they say incompetence breeds incompetence and unfortunately as they say F6ck up move up. You have your right to your own opinion. Just remember , experience is not an issue. Leadership ability is .. CM has been here 20 yrs and the Chief was a major in the Lee county Sheriff Dept, and some of the leaders worked for him. The city leaders just pump more money into it for the toys they want and ignore the core issues. If it is great here, why did Chief G wanna leave to go to Cape Coral !!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is not a knock on any of the folks that work here. Really though North Port is a small town. Hell the tallest building is two maybe three stories. There is no ghetto. It is a nice town with very little serious crime. That is ok small towns are great! CM needs to experience a larger metro area to get that experience under his belt. How can he protect an entire city if there are experiences that he has never encountered? This would be like hiring a test pilot for Boeing that has only flown a cesna 172

Unregistered
    This is not a knock on any of the folks that work here. Really though North Port is a small town. Hell the tallest building is two maybe three stories. There is no ghetto. It is a nice town with very little serious crime. That is ok small towns are great! CM needs to experience a larger metro area to get that experience under his belt. How can he protect an entire city if there are experiences that he has never encountered? This would be like hiring a test pilot for Boeing that has only flown a cesna 172
    NP does have a ghetto, we call the grid, lots of nice sec 8 folks, but we are attracting them from far away, been to Walmart lately. CM is a dinosaur, who just needs to go, he has never been a real cop, just gets by from his political connections, he is the root of all the morale problems here. I am not going to re hash the previous posts, believe what you want, but the truth is in the reality of how this place operates

Unregistered
    NP does have a ghetto, we call the grid, lots of nice sec 8 folks, but we are attracting them from far away, been to Walmart lately. CM is a dinosaur, who just needs to go, he has never been a real cop, just gets by from his political connections, he is the root of all the morale problems here. I am not going to re hash the previous posts, believe what you want, but the truth is in the reality of how this place operates
    That’s cute. “The grid”ok cool story bro, but it shows how disconnected you are from a crime ridden area, that stretches for miles. Where do the north port prostitutes walk? Coco plum? Come on now. Come back to reality.

Unregistered
    Dam I am at a loss for words. Have you ever been to a place where people sell drugs on the corner? Whores roam around and everyone has a gun? I am guessing the answer is NO. It dam sure ain’t in NOPO. This is small quite place.

Unregistered
    Retired CA, you are retired for a reason. Buhbye
    It’s not retired CA. It’s retired GA and the only reason he dropped his memo was because he knew another PIP was coming down the pike at him, but this time he wouldn’t survive it with all the LCSO people gunning for his job.

Unregistered
    Dam I am at a loss for words. Have you ever been to a place where people sell drugs on the corner? Whores roam around and everyone has a gun? I am guessing the answer is NO. It dam sure ain’t in NOPO. This is small quite place.
    Life in the bubble !!!! People are selling drugs everywhere, walmart lot, several houses etc, hookers, well houses in the grid yorkshire hookers and cruisers, and guns, you dumb shit its Florida almost everyone has a gun, so I guess its yes, your presumption of NP is what you are led to believe, not reality, no its not white shirt hillbilly county but it sure aint mayberry either. PS what maybe the third largest land mass in Fla, small ????

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast