MDPD Applicants - All Threads Combined - Page 481
Page 481 of 482 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482 LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4818

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats! Anyone else get called or still waiting?
    I passed everything, but no call to get processed. Was told if I didn’t get call to get processed by now I would have to wait for the next class.

Unregistered
    I passed everything, but no call to get processed. Was told if I didn’t get call to get processed by now I would have to wait for the next class.
    Well, from my personal experience...I was hired as a gopher before the academy, in which you are put at a location to answer phones and run errands..I highly recommend you accept that position, if offered, before the academy..you will start your seniority the day you're hired my friend... Good luck..to be right...you have to act right..The Dinosaur 🦕

Unregistered
    Same passed everything and no call

Unregistered
    Have they called called your current employer? If so, maybe there is a chance you can get called still.

Unregistered
    Word of advice… don’t act like a cop as a ppo cause you’ll be terminated.

Unregistered
    Have they called called your current employer? If so, maybe there is a chance you can get called still.
    They did contact my employer.

Unregistered
    I've been waiting on my psych and medical since september and no one has called to schedule me for anything. Anyone having this problem too, now its november and no word yet

Unregistered
    Passed everything almost 3 weeks ago & no call to get processed yet..

Unregistered
    You all will get the call. Continue getting fit. Don’t be that guy or gal crying in the academy that you can’t handle it. Stay off the burgers and fries.

Unregistered
    You all will get the call. Continue getting fit. Don’t be that guy or gal crying in the academy that you can’t handle it. Stay off the burgers and fries.
    Thank you!!

Page 481 of 482 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482 LastLast