Climate Change? - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    - It's called accountability.

- You were told "No" once.

- He didn't say "Hi" and kiss my ass like Command is supposed to.

- Last statement just proves your either retarded or drunk when you typed this.
    Gah, that sums it up. No wonder the morale is so low here on working the job.

Unregistered
    It starts at the top. Its time for Chris, Marty and Margaret to leave.

Unregistered
    USF Police Department sucks. It’s a horrible place to start or finish a career. Not sure how this PD stays operational.
    Yet you are still here. Maybe you're the problem.

Unregistered
    Yet you are still here. Maybe you're the problem.
    ur mom is the problem

Unregistered
    It starts at the top. Its time for Chris, Marty and Margaret to leave.
    Lol...yup. That way nobody supervises or is critical of us! Just the two Lieutenants that we walk all over. Attica attica attica

Unregistered
    Lol...yup. That way nobody supervises or is critical of us! Just the two Lieutenants that we walk all over. Attica attica attica
    The place needs someone with real police experience to lead. That’s the answer to all of the problems... End of story.

Unregistered
    Did he hire you to handle his public relations? Is he on another appolgy tour? I've never seen anyone get on here keep defending him or this command staff like this. Rookie of the year award goes to you buddy.

Unregistered
    Did he hire you to handle his public relations? Is he on another appolgy tour? I've never seen anyone get on here keep defending him or this command staff like this. Rookie of the year award goes to you buddy.
    No, just do not see how him holding people accountable is bad for the agency or patrol. Of course most in patrol want to be left alone and not be told what to do or what not to do.

Unregistered
    No, just do not see how him holding people accountable is bad for the agency or patrol. Of course most in patrol want to be left alone and not be told what to do or what not to do.
    Ok instead of insulting you like everyone else on here I'll try facts. No one has ever gotten on here and *****ed about being held accountable. Contrary to popular opinion it is possible to hold people accountable without destroying their morale and making them not want to work. He is not a leader. A leader inspires people to be better and want to work hard. He makes them want to quit. These people in patrol you're referring to didn't start this way and I'm not saying it was just him but he is a big part of why people don't want to work.

Unregistered
    Ok instead of insulting you like everyone else on here I'll try facts. No one has ever gotten on here and *****ed about being held accountable. Contrary to popular opinion it is possible to hold people accountable without destroying their morale and making them not want to work. He is not a leader. A leader inspires people to be better and want to work hard. He makes them want to quit. These people in patrol you're referring to didn't start this way and I'm not saying it was just him but he is a big part of why people don't want to work.
    No, your wrong...thats all they do is ***** and cry they were held accountable. It's not a hard job and we barely are here anymore. Maybe if the Sergeants and Corporals actually supervised things would be better. Things will be great after our talent management meeting...

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast