wtf libs

Thread: wtf libs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How does someone look for a job in where they live? Wtf does that even mean? You can't even write in sensible english but to carry a gun. I hope the english you hear make more sense than the english you clearly cannot write. Since you have everyone else figured out yet tell us all your conclusions. How is your position getting stronger? By you imagining it? There's that grandiose inflated self opinion.... another fun fact, place samples of your handwriting next to famous serial killers who were diagnosed sociopathic lairs, look for the similarities... "look at this I am like famous people..!!"
    Thank you Dr. I appreciate your diagnosis. We all know how good you are at identifying mental disorders or suicidal thoughts. Could not even identify issues with people you had contact with but can diagnose issues by reading a discussion board!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Dr. I appreciate your diagnosis. We all know how good you are at identifying mental disorders or suicidal thoughts. Could not even identify issues with people you had contact with but can diagnose issues by reading a discussion board!!
    They had contact with you and are 100% on point so you are proven wrong again. Ever think how bleak and lowly your retirement is going to be? Maybe when your house goes up for sale, someone will buy it to store their old furniture in it and let you live in part of it as a security guard or something.