MDPD Hires A Member Of The Menocal Crime Family - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered

I hope you’re not a SB cop

Talking like gutter trash. Talking about someone’s mother. If you think babies choose their parents you need an IEP to come back to work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talking like gutter trash. Talking about someone’s mother. If you think babies choose their parents you need an IEP to come back to work.
    Babies don't choose their mothers. But MDSPD has the power not to choose to hire a member of Florida's most notorious criminal cop family. Her immediate family has been involved in corruption, wholesale drug trafficking and sexual assault on children... and MDSPD is the very last place this person should be working in. Whoever ok'd her should be fired.

Unregistered
    Babies don't choose their mothers. But MDSPD has the power not to choose to hire a member of Florida's most notorious criminal cop family. Her immediate family has been involved in corruption, wholesale drug trafficking and sexual assault on children... and MDSPD is the very last place this person should be working in. Whoever ok'd her should be fired.
    You write the same regurgitated crap on Hialeah and Sweetwater forums. We get it. You don’t like the family. We can read the same stories you continuously cite, about the families’ alleged ties to drug trafficking, corruption, sexual assault and other claims.
    The Menocal hired at our department hasn’t been involved in any of that and the sins of a parent or family do not fall at the feet of a child.
    We have our own problems here, starting with our command staff, who is, for the most part, incompetent, lazy, inept, and arguably the worst police command staff in the county, if not state and nation. They, if anyone, should be fired.

Unregistered
    You write the same regurgitated crap on Hialeah and Sweetwater forums. We get it. You don’t like the family. We can read the same stories you continuously cite, about the families’ alleged ties to drug trafficking, corruption, sexual assault and other claims.
    The Menocal hired at our department hasn’t been involved in any of that and the sins of a parent or family do not fall at the feet of a child.
    We have our own problems here, starting with our command staff, who is, for the most part, incompetent, lazy, inept, and arguably the worst police command staff in the county, if not state and nation. They, if anyone, should be fired.
    The Menocal hired by your department hasn't committed any crimes yet because she just graduated from the academy a few months ago. Give her enough time.

And it's not the sins of A (one) parent, its the sins of her father Jesse Menocal Sr. (cop drug trafficker), uncle Ignacio Menocal (cop drug trafficker), brother Jesse Menocal Jr. (cop child rapist).

Unregistered
    Anyone else wonder why the Menocal go work for multiple police departments instead of all just working in the same as a family. It’s clear they want to have influence in the Dade county law enforcement community. The big question is why?

Unregistered
    Anyone else wonder why the Menocal go work for multiple police departments instead of all just working in the same as a family. It’s clear they want to have influence in the Dade county law enforcement community. The big question is why?
    I don't know how much influence they can have when they lead a cloud of stench everywhere they go.

Unregistered

Jessica's Brother

Again, from the Miami Herald:

“He (Jesse Menocal Jr.) would tell them (young underage girls), ‘Yo, you want to f***? ... I got money. ... You don’t need to be out in these streets. ... F*** your boyfriend. ... He’s a p***y’ ” Escobedo said. ” ‘Look, I’m a cop. I’m a sergeant. I got power.’
    “Everybody looks at the sergeant as a big pervert in the neighborhood on West 24 Avenue,” he added."

He preyed on children for years, and the school board hires his sister. WTF

Unregistered
    Again, from the Miami Herald:

“He (Jesse Menocal Jr.) would tell them (young underage girls), ‘Yo, you want to f***? ... I got money. ... You don’t need to be out in these streets. ... F*** your boyfriend. ... He’s a p***y’ ” Escobedo said. ” ‘Look, I’m a cop. I’m a sergeant. I got power.’
    “Everybody looks at the sergeant as a big pervert in the neighborhood on West 24 Avenue,” he added."

He preyed on children for years, and the school board hires his sister. WTF
    Chief owed Jesse Sr. a favor for letting him play SWAT at the college

Unregistered
    You forgot the mom was a prostitute in the early 80s
    Dude, every time you post stuff like that we lose credibility. I know what the family background is but it needs to be substantiated by links or google search or no one will believe all the crap that this family is involved in.

Unregistered
    Dude, every time you post stuff like that we lose credibility. I know what the family background is but it needs to be substantiated by links or google search or no one will believe all the crap that this family is involved in.
    Talk to people who were around them back in the cocaine cowboy days and witnessed what would go on at the Mutiny Hotel in Coconut Grove that will be all the confirmation you need

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast