This has morphed into kindergarten - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood and his chitty-kooks are a joke. Chitty is on a rampage because Janelle left him. He still has Kyle and Carla.
    Chitty brought Janelle to share with the agency... When is Janelle's current rental agreement up, the guy on deck is wondering. Keep it in the family VCSO.

Unregistered
    I'm not bald and have more hair than all of you! All of my children are adults now and custody is not an issue and never was. I am on medical leave from a work related injury. So I fail to see the relevance... And I am an idiot? You have the floor Serpico 😎
    Longer doesn’t mean more nimrod. Was your work related injury due to trolling and driving or writers cramp from doing estimates? Your kids may be adults now but they still want nothing to do with you and run astray. Following in your footsteps chipmunk.

Unregistered
    Longer doesn’t mean more nimrod. Was your work related injury due to trolling and driving or writers cramp from doing estimates? Your kids may be adults now but they still want nothing to do with you and run astray. Following in your footsteps chipmunk.
    Actually it does in my case dipsh*t. My injury is my injury. But tell me about your mild retardation. I like helping the less fortunate.

Unregistered
    Actually it does in my case dipsh*t. My injury is my injury. But tell me about your mild retardation. I like helping the less fortunate.
    You can help by following your promises or shutting the hell up. Another way you can help is to stick to your own platform. This site is not for you or any other civilian.

Unregistered
    OMG! Do you have mild retardation Chipmunk? When are you going to grow up and get your life together? You can’t even properly take care of yourself like a grown ass man! That’s why this was brought up! Do you ever follow through with anything in life! You would think with all that time on your hands and no obligations, you’d have more than enough time to submit that evidence. Does your writers cramp disability prevent you submit the documents? Is that the reason now?

Unregistered
    You can help by following your promises or shutting the hell up. Another way you can help is to stick to your own platform. This site is not for you or any other civilian.
    You're mistaken bacon.This site welcomes me, if you dont like it scroll on champ, create your own LEO only page sucker.
    You can help by keeping you nose out of my buisness. I was called out by name and I'll stay as long as I wish. Why dont you come and shut me up or shut the hell up yourself. I was banned by administration on this page but have the tools to circumvent future blocks. LA must have felt like it was in their best interest to reinstate me rather than publically releasing the site to my real help. Thank you for having me leo affairs forums. Do you people really think that who insults the most wins? If so, let me know and I will publically embarrass you more than I already have. Just continue investigating yourselves and do your best with those moles. Must suck to have those rodents amongst you all. Having to watch what you say and to who you say it to. No worries, my conduit of information is very much intact. 😎

Unregistered
    You're mistaken bacon.This site welcomes me, if you dont like it scroll on champ, create your own LEO only page sucker.
    You can help by keeping you nose out of my buisness. I was called out by name and I'll stay as long as I wish. Why dont you come and shut me up or shut the hell up yourself. I was banned by administration on this page but have the tools to circumvent future blocks. LA must have felt like it was in their best interest to reinstate me rather than publically releasing the site to my real help. Thank you for having me leo affairs forums. Do you people really think that who insults the most wins? If so, let me know and I will publically embarrass you more than I already have. Just continue investigating yourselves and do your best with those moles. Must suck to have those rodents amongst you all. Having to watch what you say and to who you say it to. No worries, my conduit of information is very much intact. 😎
    It’s pretty bad when Henry Hermaphrodite impersonates Alvin! Your piss poor grammar gave you away again! What a real douchebag! Can you not stoop any lower? Are you really that desperate? That’s not too smart!

Unregistered
    You are welcomed on this page but were banned and have to circumvent future blocks. You are a rare kind of stupid aren’t you? Let the embarrassment river flow, tiger.

Unregistered
    By the way...Chitwood is a scumbag who made creamer resign because he stole janelle from him. But don't worry...chitty still has affirmative action carla quan and kyle the snitch.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789