PBA gala theme has changed drastically

Unregistered

PBA gala theme has changed drastically

The PBA used to honor LEOs but this weekend it is obvious that has taken a back seat. the PBA now honors wealthy people, chiefs and politicians.
    Sadly our heroes have been shoved aside to make way for pretentious. Not sure if that was Shivers doing but it is shameful.

Unregistered
    Yeah I’m still confused how or what Jorge Mas did to support LE. I know the damage Gimenez has perpetrated on the troops but he was allowed to speak. I suppose he’ll get an award next year.

Unregistered
    We have to a knowledge that Steadman Stahl is in way over his head. Not be so critical of him. But, having said that he needs to accept his shortcomings and let professionals do it correctly so the organization doing look foolish

Unregistered

Place the Blame where it lies

Cmon Stop blaming him for everything. You suckers got on here and said that Jenkins was going to be the hero of the event. Boy were you guys bamboozled. Maybe he should’ve stayed out of the strip clubs, 33’s, hanging with his Cop Hater Boys and sucking the county and our Dues for his Vitamib B shots to loose that Gutt, and focused on hus Job, wife, and the event and it would’ve not been a an embarrassment. PLEASE understand there’s people are about themselves. Someone said he was walking around criticizing everyone that had anything to do with it. This is PBA with the website. I didn’t even see him. What a Flop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cmon Stop blaming him for everything. You suckers got on here and said that Jenkins was going to be the hero of the event. Boy were you guys bamboozled. Maybe he should’ve stayed out of the strip clubs, 33’s, hanging with his Cop Hater Boys and sucking the county and our Dues for his Vitamib B shots to loose that Gutt, and focused on hus Job, wife, and the event and it would’ve not been a an embarrassment. PLEASE understand there’s people are about themselves. Someone said he was walking around criticizing everyone that had anything to do with it. This is PBA with the website. I didn’t even see him. What a Flop.
    Jenkins would have been if they left him alone. But they had to meddle in the planning

Unregistered
    May e nest year they’ll give Rick Scott and award for screwing our pensions and one for Gimenez for giving us “what deserve” as said by Steadman Stahl, a 1% for 3 year contract.
    Also let’s hive an award to JC Bermudez. I’m sure he Has screwed the cops enough to get a PBA award