Where was the backup, Chitwood?

Unregistered

Where was the backup, Chitwood?

I have a question related to last Friday’s fatal deputy-involved shooting in Seville that I have yet to see answered. Mind you, I have no quarrel with Deputy Watson’s actions or the tragic outcome of the incident. The body cam video shows that Deputy Watson acted professionally, did his best to de-escalate the situation and acted appropriate to the circumstances when he fired on his attacker to defend himself. But as has been previously reported in the News-Journal, the closest available deputy to back up Watson was 25 miles away. This much is already known. However, I’ve seen no discussion regarding the deputy that Pierson pays for to patrol within the town’s borders for 12 hours a day. As I understand it, except during highly unusual circumstances, the Pierson deputy should be within the town’s limits for the entire 12-hour shift. After all, that’s what Pierson residents are paying for and what they’re supposed to get under their contract with the Sheriff’s Office. Had the Pierson deputy been in his/her assigned zone at the time, that deputy would have been a lot closer than 25 miles away from the shooting. So I think the question needs to be asked: where was the Pierson deputy when the shooting occurred? And if the deputy was outside of the city, what was the reason? I believe the citizens deserve an answer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question related to last Friday’s fatal deputy-involved shooting in Seville that I have yet to see answered. Mind you, I have no quarrel with Deputy Watson’s actions or the tragic outcome of the incident. The body cam video shows that Deputy Watson acted professionally, did his best to de-escalate the situation and acted appropriate to the circumstances when he fired on his attacker to defend himself. But as has been previously reported in the News-Journal, the closest available deputy to back up Watson was 25 miles away. This much is already known. However, I’ve seen no discussion regarding the deputy that Pierson pays for to patrol within the town’s borders for 12 hours a day. As I understand it, except during highly unusual circumstances, the Pierson deputy should be within the town’s limits for the entire 12-hour shift. After all, that’s what Pierson residents are paying for and what they’re supposed to get under their contract with the Sheriff’s Office. Had the Pierson deputy been in his/her assigned zone at the time, that deputy would have been a lot closer than 25 miles away from the shooting. So I think the question needs to be asked: where was the Pierson deputy when the shooting occurred? And if the deputy was outside of the city, what was the reason? I believe the citizens deserve an answer.
    Chitwood is not going to answer. He is hoping it just goes away. it is in violation of his first general order....to love and care for only three things in his life...himself, susan cerbone and Janelle ho-man and illegal immigrations. he is not going to answer questions as to where the pierson deputy was, the 22 zone deputy was, or the 23 zone deputy. All were at the district.

Unregistered
    I heard that every time you lie Chitty you lose a strand of hair. You better be careful because by the way you are going you will be completely bald by the end of the year you lying, corrupt person.