Numbers / Stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numbers / Stats

Baxter
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 6 tickets an hour 😳
    Sure is easy, if you load each customer up with 3 or 4 UTC's. Great way to make the public respect and support the FHP LOL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Sure is easy, if you load each customer up with 3 or 4 UTC's. Great way to make the public respect and support the FHP LOL.
    Gotta make that quota.

Unregistered

HOUSE Ronda

10 traffic stops a month
    For what they pay, sounds about right. And throw in a couple days of 303 days too.

Unregistered
    I believe it. And then you come on here and complain about your pay, working conditions blah blah. Like your good colleagues have said, if you don't like it leave. But your lazy rear end ain't going to get hired anywhere else.
    You tell em'm.... I have been writing a 100 tickets a day and I'm going to get a raise for risking my life more than he did, and lord knows my supervisors will handle all my complaints the "right way".. So whoever that dummy is for giving less tickets out, Umm. Wait a minute, you mean to tell me, I have more years on, write more tickets, get more complaints and have supervisors with 5 years on total with FHP try to jam me up and the new guy makes more than me because he lives in a CAD county, but we work side by side. Hmmmmmmm. Who is the stupid one??

Unregistered
    Gotta make that quota.
    Easily done with 2 per stop. Original moving violation and DL or tag violation. Doesn't have to be poor cases either.

However, loading people up is wrong!

Unregistered
    Easily done with 2 per stop. Original moving violation and DL or tag violation. Doesn't have to be poor cases either.

However, loading people up is wrong!
    Loading people up is very wrong but people do it and then they're stats look good at the end of the month and that's all the leadership cared about right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12