Citation Help

Thread: Citation Help

Unregistered

Exclamation Citation Help

Hello, I recently got a citation for evading state park fees(62D-2.014(2)(a)) and was wondering what this offense may effect. Will it appear on my driving record or effect my insurance rates at all. Do you recommend any course of action when dealing with this? Also, if it does appear on my record, is there courses i could take or any other actions in order to remove the citation from my record? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Unregistered
    The citation will not show up on your driving record nor will it effect your insurance premiums. This is not a UTC (Uniform Traffic Citation) and does not get reported to the DHSMV. This is a resource citation which is an $80 fine paid to the State of Florida. With that said if you do not pay it or take it to court I have seen bench warrant's issued for such a citation. If you are that concerned over it then elect to take it to court and plea no contest or not guilty. The court should look at your record and if you do not have a history of doing bad stuff like tresspassing or other offenses of the sort you might get away with adjutication withheld or dismissed. Good luck.