Is what he said is really what he presents?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Is what he said is really what he presents?

john Monaco speaking to the city council meeting. We admit some of monaco's comments were taken out of
    Context. "I am here to address the continued bashing of our command staff and officer Greene by several entities. I have been what you would characterize as a street cop for 20 years. I have nothing to fear!"

We will examine Monaco's comments and appearance at a later date.

Unregistered
    In public at council meeting

"If the residents of my city want me to wear a body camera, I will be the first in the department to wear it, I have nothing to fear, God guides me daily."

Later swearing under oath in injunction for protection

"The petitioner further states that the respondent further threatened him by posting various videos of the petitioner going about his daily duties as a police officer.

The petitioner states that he is afraid of what respondent is capable of...

The petitioner is in fear for his life and safety and is seeking the intervention of the courts to keep the respondent away from him and from committing further acts of violence."

So now posting videos is threatening? So exercising First Amendment rights is stalking? So pointing out official misconduct is an act of violence?

Sounds like somebody needs to go run and hide in their safe space with Hillary,while we make America great again!!!

So here is the proof that what he said ain't what he present.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKFNqUKP-4

Doc is making some great videos exposing what is going on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In public at council meeting

"If the residents of my city want me to wear a body camera, I will be the first in the department to wear it, I have nothing to fear, God guides me daily."

Later swearing under oath in injunction for protection

"The petitioner further states that the respondent further threatened him by posting various videos of the petitioner going about his daily duties as a police officer.

The petitioner states that he is afraid of what respondent is capable of...

The petitioner is in fear for his life and safety and is seeking the intervention of the courts to keep the respondent away from him and from committing further acts of violence."

So now posting videos is threatening? So exercising First Amendment rights is stalking? So pointing out official misconduct is an act of violence?

Sounds like somebody needs to go run and hide in their safe space with Hillary,while we make America great again!!!

So here is the proof that what he said ain't what he present.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKFNqUKP-4

Doc is making some great videos exposing what is going on.
    Wow between Doc's channel and PINACs channel that video has gotten over 15,000 views!

If Monaco so hated him writing comments here were about 100 people see it, he is going to hate this. ROTFLMMFAO

I have nothing to fear except being exposed as a lying criminal who has already falsified an official document, filed a perjurous TRO, lied under oath in open court, and again lied under oath in recent depositions. And it is all well documented.