Dumbass PO

Thread: Dumbass PO

Unregistered

Dumbass PO

What's with the female PO who's name is I think Layla or something like that. The ***** is ****y yet dumb as rocks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's with the female PO who's name is I think Layla or something like that. The ***** is ****y yet dumb as rocks.
    I don't know about her, but please take all of these zeros back that came to Doral.

Unregistered
    I don't know about her, but please take all of these zeros back that came to Doral.
    Ok Perez!!

Unregistered
    Perez is definitely not stupid despite the fake blond hair look and the jowls. She is a great officer. Perfect for Golden Beach with absolutely no crime. You wouldn't want her to be your backup in the tight situation. She seems to blow things out of proportion. You know DRAMA. Plus she is married to a great Lieutenant with the county. Ball of fire. Very trustworthy.

Another fine outstanding officer is a little man that has been employed at probably 12 departments. Cant seem to keep a job for an eventual pension. He enjoys falling asleep while driving and turning green at the same time. He allegedly has a propensity to lie while under oath, yet he is a fine officer. Just ask him.

One of the tougher officers is a former Broward County Detention Deputy who is an exemplary officer however his good name has been tarnished due to his offspring also a former Broward County Deputy that has been terminated after being arrested for lying and battery caught on video...oops...damn cameras.

The finest officer head and shoulders above all else is currently incarcerated in Federal Prison after being convicted for various felonies. This fine specimen of an officer has also been employed at many agencies all of which terminated employment.

Another former officer that was sort of mediocre was OK but she also had a propensity to lie under oath and was terminated for perjury and dereliction of duty. She was not bad though the only problem was understanding her was difficult because she seemed to keep a mouthful of marbles in her mouth when she would speak.

Another marble mouth officer is mediocre and keeps his head down and out of trouble. Although it is alleged his wife has a small problem with the Federal Authorities at the moment.

One of the top brass is a cops cop, however is allegedly bedding one of the officers, which is a big NO NO. Should know better than that.

Peace and stay safe!