Top 10 Chief Candidates - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't remember the last time I actually saw him. Two or three years ago maybe......
    I see out quite often. Makes Mids roll call on Friday quite often also.

Unregistered
    Did you listen to Bevan today...she sounds just like Raz

Unregistered

Did you listen to Bevan today...she sounds just like Raz
    Ah no we sat through Razz last drama filled dumb story speech like when we got hired no Bevan is actually educated and very well spoken it was like taking the reins from her Grandpa who typed the last two posts one minute apart. ROFL

SPPD D2
    "Bevan stirred controversy and public outcry in 2007 when St. Petersburg police were caught on video cutting and seizing tents from a camp made by the homeless in the city, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Police said they were concerned the tent cities were a fire hazard, and rather than arrest the homeless people who refused to move Bevan suggested they cut the tops off the tents of those who resisted instead.

Bevan afterward said the decision wasn't well thought out and she learned from the mistake. "

Decision Making is NOT her strong area.

Actually that was an excellent decision. Personally I feel she should have been nominated for Officer of the year in her attempt to rid the city of the vermin.

Unregistered
    Ah no we sat through Razz last drama filled dumb story speech like when we got hired no Bevan is actually educated and very well spoken it was like taking the reins from her Grandpa who typed the last two posts one minute apart. ROFL

Well most of thank him and wish him well. I guess you have your own axe to grind. Its hard for me to even think I work with the likes of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SPPD D2 View Post
    Actually that was an excellent decision. Personally I feel she should have been nominated for Officer of the year in her attempt to rid the city of the vermin.
    She was despised at SPPD and when she didn't even get considered for the chiefs job, she bailed. Poston just pandered to the voters and what Carl told him to do. She will be the next big thing for a couple of months, but she does not know what she is into here. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

Unregistered

Bpd d2

Quote Originally Posted by SPPD D2 View Post
    Yeah, those nasty homeless veterans don't have civil rights like real citizens!

Unregistered
    She will pad her Resume for 2 years and then move along and stay living in Tampa, she is never moving to Bradenton, didn't Raz say he was moving to Bradenton in the 1st yr???

Unregistered
    BPD is a good place but the training we received is none existing. The new recruits are paired up with FTOs who no longer want to be a FTO or so just too disgruntle to work.

We have a captain that can't make a f**king decision to save his life. Officers always leaving to better Agencies. Plus some officers aren't treated fair. Certain officers can get away with murder while other officers mess up on paperwork get written up.

Plus we got rid of our street crime unit because the former chief unrealistic goals.
    Let's not talk about how overwork and under paid the detectives are.This place needs a major change or they will lose many more officers.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789