PBA Boy Time to Come Home - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Oh my

Oh, Rodney. Your latest quote is "I hear political posturing by people that know you made the right decision but won't stand up for you." Well that includes you who also does not stand up for people who have made the right decisions. Then you have the nerve to say "If they don't have your back, the PBA does!". That's laughable. The PBA VP/you don't have our backs, and the attorneys don't have our backs or the qualifications or intelligence. Don't be fake.

It's unfortunate to be reduced to collecting a paycheck because of the environment we're in instead of being passionate about the career we chose.

"I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone." Mother Jones

"If a leader doesn't convey passion and intensity then there will be no passion and intensity within the organization and they'll start to fall down and get depressed." Colin Powell

Hopeful for new beginnings

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, Rodney. Your latest quote is "I hear political posturing by people that know you made the right decision but won't stand up for you." Well that includes you who also does not stand up for people who have made the right decisions. Then you have the nerve to say "If they don't have your back, the PBA does!". That's laughable. The PBA VP/you don't have our backs, and the attorneys don't have our backs or the qualifications or intelligence. Don't be fake.

It's unfortunate to be reduced to collecting a paycheck because of the environment we're in instead of being passionate about the career we chose.

"I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone." Mother Jones

"If a leader doesn't convey passion and intensity then there will be no passion and intensity within the organization and they'll start to fall down and get depressed." Colin Powell

Hopeful for new beginnings
    The department does not have your back stop kidding yourself no one cares! Look out for number one, YOU!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The department does not have your back stop kidding yourself no one cares! Look out for number one, YOU!
    This bloated scum sucker has nothing to fear other than his next meal and heart disease, useless prick!

Unregistered
    Well the commissioners and the CM know what he is why are they not doing anything about him? Because he makes sure there is no resistance from the union members. When was the last time someone successfully filed a grievance? Been a while bet the reps don't even know where the forms are.

Unregistered
    Has anyone seen the VP maybe he is trying to get us an extension on those great hotel deals. I think there is an opening in zone 2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123