Illegal lobster harvest - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop your whining and go write your mother a ticket.
    He can't, he is a night security guard. LMAO!!!

Unregistered
    The FWC brass is nosing around in this matter. Perhaps we will get a chance to see if the SAO agrees with you folks. More to follow.

Unregistered
    The FWC brass is nosing around in this matter. Perhaps we will get a chance to see if the SAO agrees with you folks. More to follow.
    You must be so proud of yourself. You are such a joke I really wish I knew who you are. What a pathetic loser LMAO at you.

Unregistered
    Since you have probably never really done any police work you see this as a big case. I am thinking of you as Peewee's big adventure. The SAO please they have, no pun intended, bigger fish to fry. Or in this case, lobsters to fry.

Unregistered
    Since you have probably never really done any police work you see this as a big case. I am thinking of you as Peewee's big adventure. The SAO please they have, no pun intended, bigger fish to fry. Or in this case, lobsters to fry.
    The public has no appetite for "Cops" who think they do not have to obey the laws that the folks do. Then you throw the involvement of a kid? The SAO is a politic animal. Just saying.

Unregistered

Retired Asshole

You are on the wrong forum; this is not the ARRP forum.

Unregistered

Cool

The public has no appetite for "Cops" who think they do not have to obey the laws that the folks do. Then you throw the involvement of a kid? The SAO is a politic animal. Just saying.
    And cops have no appetite for a ***** like you! Just saying.

Unregistered
    And cops have no appetite for a ***** like you! Just saying.
    Your grace and intellect ready make your case. Your parents must be so proud of you.

Unregistered
    Can't wait to see some lobster on the menu next week when I read the menu at the HQ cafe!

Unregistered
    Your grace and intellect ready make your case. Your parents must be so proud of you.

My parents are in fact very proud of me.
    I have worked hard all of my life, attended college and graduated, became a law enforcement officer and treat all with the respect they give me.
    More importantly, I have learned to use discretion when enforcing the laws and have found that sometimes a good butt-chewing is as effective as a misdemeanor citation; after all, what we seek is voluntary compliance and sometimes a little behavior modification. There are no absolutes and every case must be weighted in its totality including unintended consequences.
    This was not a murder, or arson, or treason and the purpose of the Mini-Season is for people to enjoy themselves and catch some lobster; mistakes will be made as we are mere mortals and subject to the imperfections of that status.
    Perhaps some time in Mount Olympus with you and yours will enlighten me and the rest of the imperfect mortals as how to deal with these situations in a more accepted Draconian enforcement methodology.
    You appear to be a very unhappy and bitter person who displaces aggression towards everything around you and may be in need of a little "Outside Help" to help you put the experience of LIFE in perspective.

Please don't write a rebuttal, although I know that your ego will command you to do so in order to get the last word.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast