Next round of promotions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wifeytonegoodcop: Please understand no here ever said your hubby was a bad guy. What was stated is he is not a leader, it's hard to do from the station behind his computer. Tragically in the same breath you defend him you judge others, please understand no one stated he had character flaws, he does, because he is human, but the question was CW's ability to lead a scene. He has failed at that several times over the last year and you might want to sit down with him and let him tell you about the conversation he has had with Command Staff. He may get a specialty in the future, but for now he needs to settle down and grow into the position.
    You nailed that one with 100 percent accuracy. Nothing worse than when a guy's wife comes on here to chat with the boys in blue.

Unregistered
    Wait, what who? We all hope it can't and won't be true but I guess she knows something the rest don't. So again why bother interviewing if the picks are made. Haha if this happens it's going to be good (the shock and response) but bad for leadership and the people underneath and insulting for those who are way more deserving and qualified. I guess your head needs to be in the right place. This can't be right.

Unregistered
    Who are we talking about here? Sgt or Lt? Please provide
    Subtle hints........

There is no way anyone knows who is getting promoted already! Not
    Around here. Come on, get real.......jk. Lol

Let's see...

Thumbs up

This is my forecast to fix the latest little CPD hiccup without really punishing anyone...

TJ promoted to LT remain in OPS

LS moved from OPS To D1

MH promoted from CID to patrol

Current sergeant assigned to OPS to fill TJ's spot vacancy from promotion

We'll know soon! Hold on everyone!

Unregistered
    Doesn't surprise me the system is reworked to make some eligible. So this will be several times in a row I've thrown up in my mouth a little.

Unregistered
    MH from CID thats funny. No leadership skills or respect. Sure does know how to play the game though. That would be the ultimate moral killer. Better dets to choose from.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Let's see... View Post
    This is my forecast to fix the latest little CPD hiccup without really punishing anyone...

TJ promoted to LT remain in OPS

LS moved from OPS To D1

MH promoted from CID to patrol

Current sergeant assigned to OPS to fill TJ's spot vacancy from promotion

We'll know soon! Hold on everyone!
    This place is circling the toilet should this theory play out. It's so obvious to everyone what's going on if this does come true. Just another kick in the gut. Let's just hope we get some true leadership and competent people who have really earned these next promotions. Like it was said earlier.....promote Someone based on hard work, dedication, has respect of their peers, loyal, and nobody can complain.

Will that happen this time around????? We shall see............

Unregistered
    A lot of us have more respect for ourselves and can sleep at night not playing the game. Pathetic. If your going to pick a Det. there are some great ones who have time on, solved great cases, no IA's, have peer respect and very knowledgable. The same goes for out here, a lot of great people. Disappointment after disappointment. Your average joe who lays low and does his job well gets passed over repeatedly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234