Fort Lauderdale Cops Committing Voter Fraud?

Unregistered

Fort Lauderdale Cops Committing Voter Fraud?

To: bsnipes@browardsoe.org
    Cc: jackftlaud@fop31.org
    Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:04:21 PM
    Subject: Thank you for speaking with me Dr. Snipes!

Dr Snipes-

Thank you for your phone call to me!

As I mentioned, I have received information from two different anonymous sources over the last couple of weeks that may indicate that the Fort Lauderdale City police are being asked (or encouraged), to register to vote here in Fort Lauderdale, even though they may actually live outside the City of Fort Lauderdale.

Since 85% of Fort Lauderdale police do not actually live here, I am concerned that this (if done on a widespread scale), could lead to some level of voter fraud.

One of the two sources indicated that officers are told to list 1300 Broward (police headquarters) or some other police substation as their home address, enabling them to vote here, when in fact they don't really live here.

Dr. Snipes, I would like to know from you what protections are in place to insure that this doesn't happen. Is it possible to run a scan on addresses from recently registered voters to see if any match up with police station or substation addresses?

I am copying Jack Loekinski, the President of the Fort Lauderdale Fraternal Order of Police, to insure that he is aware of this possible element of voter fraud. I do not believe he is involved in this, but I know he should be made aware of it nonetheless. And since I have only heard this infomration from two sources, I am not yet ready to assume that this is happening on a wide scale......yet.

Please let me know your thoughts on this Dr. Snipes.

Thank you very much!

Earl Rynerson
    954-868-6373

Unregistered
    who cares about this as long as we all vote Republican down the line.

Unregistered
    It does not matter where your DL states you live it is where you register. If you needed a DL to vote then the democrats would be up in arms saying all the illegals and dead people would not be allowed to vote anymore.

Unregistered
    Earl you're a punk and a coward. The reason they are listing the PD as their address is because of safety reasons to protect their families, but then again, what would you know about having a spouse (opposite sex of course) and kids to protect!

Unregistered

ƊƠƲƆǶƏ

Earl you are a certified douche. I live at the police station. Before that, I lived at the Emerald City. But that was only because a m-f- arsebag (like yourself) paid my wife and son a visit when he bonded out. Stay safe f-stick.