Warning ticket

Thread: Warning ticket

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Warning ticket

Thanks to the FHP sgt who gave my wife a warning citation for failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
    I told her not to drive while taking those pain pills,especially while drinking. Don't worry she won't be driving
    For a while till the swelling in her eyes goes away. I put the belt to her pretty good. Thanks for not searching
    Her vehicle with them nonprescription pills and crap in it. Thanks again sgt.

Unregistered
    Your welcome always happy to help a brother out especially when the traffic stop is on video and whenever it gets reviewed by a supervisor it wont show that I just let her go because her husband is an LEO. The CAD will also show some type of action and draw less attention. We have big brother monitoring everything we do. A warning allows everyone to walk away unscathed. PS Tell her to lay off the cold medicine and medical marijuana when driving.

Unregistered
    If an LEO gave my wife a written warning instead of a citation I would not take it personal....I would be thankful....I wish the Cpl. in Desoto Co. would of given her a warning for speeding even after she told him I used to work for FHP for 10 years (been with the FEDS for 5 years now) never did I come on here blaming him....she paid the ticket and attended driving school.......(her first speeding ticket - 16 over)......

I am shamed my wife would mention I am a retires leo. Looks like she's gonna be speeding to Hubbard house again. She just
    Likes to get her ass whipped. I'm just gonna have to put another ass whooping on her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If an LEO gave my wife a written warning instead of a citation I would not take it personal....I would be thankful....I wish the Cpl. in Desoto Co. would of given her a warning for speeding even after she told him I used to work for FHP for 10 years (been with the FEDS for 5 years now) never did I come on here blaming him....she paid the ticket and attended driving school.......(her first speeding ticket - 16 over)......
    That is the new breed being trained by rookies. More important to have the contact than doing the morally right thing. It is called discretion when dealing with military health care fire rescue and other LEO.

That is why quotas are illegal because they cause you to write what you know you shouldn't.

Call it what you want but we have a quota system and they make your life miserable if you are not meeting it.

The policy manual only applies to those that don't make the numbers they want and we have a policy for everything.

Great way to serve the public.

Unregistered
    I am glad that my agency does not have warning tickets because I just found a trooper and his family that live in my zone. My prayers have been answered. Can't wait till I catch one of them rolling a stop sign or doing six over so they can get the same treatment that FHP gives everyone else. Game On!

Unregistered

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am glad that my agency does not have warning tickets because I just found a trooper and his family that live in my zone. My prayers have been answered. Can't wait till I catch one of them rolling a stop sign or doing six over so they can get the same treatment that FHP gives everyone else. Game On!
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself.....

All this crap cause my damn wife got a warning ticket from a trooper and I whooped her ass over it!

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    All this crap cause my damn wife got a warning ticket from a trooper and I whooped her ass over it!
    See what you started!!!!!. Obviously an ass whooping is not enough. More harsh consequences should be considered.