What No press release ?

Unregistered

What No press release ?

Grady, Buuuuuudy no press release. All of the talk shows and the media are foaming at the mouth to hear from you about the deputy that wrote the ticket to the lady rushing her child to the hospital. You gonna man up and say something?

Let me start by saying that I'n not questioning the deputy's decision. I wasn't there and I don't have a say in it so I'm not judging him but I'm curious why Mr. Ego is afraid to stand in front of those same televisions and comment. I smell fear!

While the public was also not there and does not understand what any officer goes through on a daily basis, or how this traffic stop unfolded, surely the Sheriff would come to the defense of a deputy being ridiculed on social media, radio talk shows and being put in a bad spot by Shady's ever so faithful media. sniff sniff I smell fear.

No the sheriff won't be going on tv to defend the deputy in this case because the ignorant general public are in an uproar and if the sheriff defended the deputy the public just might turn on him so he'd rather sacrifice the deputy for his own pathetic image. Way to slugger.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Grady, Buuuuuudy no press release. All of the talk shows and the media are foaming at the mouth to hear from you about the deputy that wrote the ticket to the lady rushing her child to the hospital. You gonna man up and say something?

Let me start by saying that I'n not questioning the deputy's decision. I wasn't there and I don't have a say in it so I'm not judging him but I'm curious why Mr. Ego is afraid to stand in front of those same televisions and comment. I smell fear!

While the public was also not there and does not understand what any officer goes through on a daily basis, or how this traffic stop unfolded, surely the Sheriff would come to the defense of a deputy being ridiculed on social media, radio talk shows and being put in a bad spot by Shady's ever so faithful media. sniff sniff I smell fear.

No the sheriff won't be going on tv to defend the deputy in this case because the ignorant general public are in an uproar and if the sheriff defended the deputy the public just might turn on him so he'd rather sacrifice the deputy for his own pathetic image. Way to slugger.
    You don't smell fear, that smell is GJ's vaginal secretions. Just like other times he hides behind the PIO. Will the real slim shady please stand up?

Unregistered
    You don't smell fear, that smell is GJ's vaginal secretions. Just like other times he hides behind the PIO. Will the real slim shady please stand up?
    I would like to see the PIO actually do something she is paid to do. At least this one is finally married, to the then married man she stole from another woman and children, so she can leave other married men alone. At least for a little while...

Unregistered
    I would like to see the PIO actually do something she is paid to do. At least this one is finally married, to the then married man she stole from another woman and children, so she can leave other married men alone. At least for a little while...
    PCSO employees do not engage in this behavior. Are you confused with LPD? We are wholesome.

Unregistered

What can he say? Technically the officer was allowed to detain her to write the ticket. Was it smart on the officers part? No. Follow her at a respectable speed to LRMC emergency and determine whether the circumstances still warrant a ticket. That is what happens when you hire these people with book smarts but no common sense.

Unregistered

Please! You sure don't know anything about him then. He has never been faithful to anyone he was with, before and while with his wife, so don't blame her. Not that I'm her biggest fan, just have known him since he began his career at PCSO years ago and moved up the ranks bc he is bff's with good ole WJ!

Unregistered
    Then they make a perfect couple because she has slept with many a married man before getting to him. Sounds like they deserve each other. And his bff WJ is retiring the first of the year, so no more help from him. At least for a year...

Unregistered
    Then they make a perfect couple because she has slept with many a married man before getting to him. Sounds like they deserve each other. And his bff WJ is retiring the first of the year, so no more help from him. At least for a year...

WJ is making sure he promotes all his people so they can take over after he is gone. The shadiness will never stop til Shady is out of there and someone new comes in and cleans house.

Unregistered

Uh what

Why did this tread go from the cowardice or Corky to the promiscuity of PIO's. Inter office mingling happens from the lowest levels all the way up to the upper staff.

So you gonna change your diaper sheriff and defend the deputy or let him be ridiculed.

Unregistered
    I think the sheriff should let it remain status quo. Let the deputy be ridiculed for not using common sense. Maybe his brain will engage next time.