Previtera has a new gig? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Previtera has a new gig?

[quote=Average Joe]
    Quote Originally Posted by "The fact":6mo66tz5
    This isn't an off duty job, never has been. Gee had this job for many years and he handed down when he made sheriff. It is a clear violation of the sop , but what does it matter. The same as several high ranking officials owned security companies and used deputies as his own security force.
    Several? Name them. I know of one who sold the business when told to do so.

How is this a "clear violation of the sop" if it is approved by the Sheriff? Any SOP violation can be "waved off" if the Sheriff want to "wave it off".

The only problem I see is the one you have with this issue. Are you really that upset with the agency that you would call someone out for a side job? And a job that it is very clear that both Sheriffs know about and approve.

If you are you really do need to be looking elsewhere for employment before this totally consumes your like and destroys any relationship(s) you may have.[/quote:6mo66tz5]

Are u frickin kiddin me, you are certainly the wrong amigo to be droppin that line

Yawn

Still waiting for those names.

yawn

Quick question for Average Joe:

If someone smuggled a gun into the Rays game and started shooting at the dugout, what would the Colonel do? Wouldn't he be confused as to what to do? He did state "Cops are trained to retreat when gunfire starts, but the Secret Service has to stand tall and go into the gunfire."

As a cop, I would think he would have to follow the "Cop Code" and run for the hills like the rest of us cops would....

He probably sits in the dugout and stares at Evan Longoria's butt.

Hogwild

All good things must come to an end...

Have no fear, when the rays come to Tampa, the PD will take over all security and Jimmy P will get relocated to the bullpen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123